What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Corn vs ATM game thread

I dunno about that...you're not allowed to walk on the grass around their student union building (there are signs posted saying as such), but after games at Kyle Field they generally let the fans on the field once the game ends and the teams are in the locker rooms (did this in 2008 the last time we played there)...

I remember once when Tech came to Kyle Field and won, some of the Techies rushed the field, prompting a brawl with some the Aggies because the field can never be rushed since it is a "memorial".

I remember once when Tech came to Kyle Field and won, some of the Techies rushed the field, prompting a brawl with some the Aggies because the field can never be rushed since it is a "memorial".

Judging by the content of Texags, Ags hate Texas Tech fans almost as much as they hate Texas fans...that was probably the underlying reason for that...

[video=youtube;CdqUD5PBWnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqUD5PBWnE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pretty big d bag. I only watched some of the game but was it really that bad? Only saw one terrible call (QB late hit), the other penalties seemed legit.

[video=youtube;CdqUD5PBWnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqUD5PBWnE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pretty big d bag. I only watched some of the game but was it really that bad? Only saw one terrible call (QB late hit), the other penalties seemed legit.

I know one of the plays he was going ape **** about was a PI that wasn't called against aTm. If it had been called it would have been a complete travesty.

If he could actually maintain his sanity when they aren't getting screwed, he might get listened to a little more when they do. Tonight he was acting like a lunatic either way...

at the :13 second mark does Martinez say "****in bitch " ? :lol:

Wow, remember when Hessler got ripped like that from Neuweasil? CU fans were all over him about that. NU fans gonna get after their dickhead coach now?

What did the kid do to get so chewed out?

That's the mystery. Taylor didn't do anything except show some toughness. He went to the locker room to get an xray and when he came back out to play again this is what that POS did to him. Heather Cox even asked that dick what the problem was just before half and you got that answer. Classless tool. I want to see him try that in the NFL, easy to pick on kids try that with a grown man. Though I bet a few of the corn would like to take a poke.

Sorry if this was alrady posted but. A&M is claiming a little post game shenanigans from Carl Pelini. The camera man claims Carl attacked his camera. A bit suspect considering the audio is non-existant but who knows.

http://v4.texags.com/stories/767

Sure seems like there is intent to attack but the camera guy turned it away. He should have kept it on Carl. that could have been a career killing video if he had kept in on him.

Wow what a melt down, hope we jump on them early friday and watch the meltdown from the sideline.

That's the mystery. Taylor didn't do anything except show some toughness. He went to the locker room to get an xray and when he came back out to play again this is what that POS did to him. Heather Cox even asked that dick what the problem was just before half and you got that answer. Classless tool. I want to see him try that in the NFL, easy to pick on kids try that with a grown man. Though I bet a few of the corn would like to take a poke.

There's two different "rumors" I'm hearing so take it with a grain of salt.

1. Martinez was being a dick to the medical personnel and not wanting to cooperate with them because he was pissed about his injury. Bo found out about it and jumped his ass about his behavior.

2. Martinez was doing the above and then texted his girlfriend while in the locker room claiming he was "ok." Some NU staff saw him doing this and let Bo know about it and Bo jumped his ass about this behavior as well.

Don't know if I believe either and we won't find out the truth..............Bo is tight lipped about matters concerning the team and injuries. He said it had nothing to do with the injury though.

There's two different "rumors" I'm hearing so take it with a grain of salt.

1. Martinez was being a dick to the medical personnel and not wanting to cooperate with them because he was pissed about his injury. Bo found out about it and jumped his ass about his behavior.

2. Martinez was doing the above and then texted his girlfriend while in the locker room claiming he was "ok." Some NU staff saw him doing this and let Bo know about it and Bo jumped his ass about this behavior as well.

Don't know if I believe either and we won't find out the truth..............Bo is tight lipped about matters concerning the team and injuries. He said it had nothing to do with the injury though.

Do you think Martinez sticks around after this season?

Do you think Martinez sticks around after this season?

Yes, the kid knows he is our offense and knows what he can become here at NU. We saw glimpses of it at the beginning of the year at Washington and KSUcks. He's very talented, but he makes freshman mistakes. Kid is the fastest QB I've ever seen at NU.

Back