What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Corn

Best part of statistics is how easy they are to manipulate to make your point. You went back 50 years. In a few more years you can make the same post, only you will have to go back 60 years. What has Corn in the last 15 years.

You remind me of an Alabama friend of mine from the late 80's when Bama just sucked. He always threw out Bear, and all there championships, problem was they were all won before the guy was born.

Uh, we won two National Championships??? :lol:

Don't you love seeing a pissing match between UT and NU on a fricking Buff board? What has this world come to?

Why don't you just pick one team to root for, then get back to us. :lol:

ok, I'm back.

Like I've said here many times, I'm a Horn grad but I live here in CO. CU is my #2 team. I've got family ties to CU and go to many games.

I'm not here to talk about the Horns. I only brought up UT in response to the Husker bravado/domination talk. Hard to resist given that we play next week and our record against Husker since we started playing on a regular basis is about to be 8-1.

Last edited:
Why don't you just pick one team to root for, then get back to us. :lol:

I think there is some irony in there somewhere--a Husker doing this on a Buff board. Why are you here? I'm a Buff fan and like to talk about the Buffs. Appears you're just here to be annoying.

I think there is some irony in there somewhere--a Husker doing this on a Buff board. Why are you here? I'm a Buff fan and like to talk about the Buffs. Appears you're just here to be annoying.
Ummmm....you might want to check his post count and date of joining. Seems like if he's just trying to be annoying he's doing a pretty bad job of it, especially with his rep where it's at.

Ummmm....you might want to check his post count and date of joining. Seems like if he's just trying to be annoying he's doing a pretty bad job of it, especially with his rep where it's at.

I don't quite understand people who post a lot on boards of rival teams, especially if you are not a fan of said rival team.

That's just me.

And by the way, what's with the "ummmm.."? Just say it brother. We're not in high school. At least I don't think you are.

I don't quite understand people who post a lot on boards of rival teams, especially if you are not a fan of said rival team.

That's just me.

And by the way, what's with the "ummmm.."? Just say it brother. We're not in high school. At least I don't think you are.
And I don't quite understand people who beat their chests about their team's National Championships dating to the dark ages, plus their win/loss record all the way back into the 19th century, and then claim other fans are "living in the past." :lol:

That's just me. :rolleyes:

As for why I'm here, not that its any of your business - but I'm a Denver native, who still loves the area, and would love to see the Buffs winning, except for the game against the Huskers. My ties to Colorado go back to waaaaaay before yours, sonny. Any other dumb questions? :cool:

No doubt that NU has a great history. But that's all in the past.

This is for Texas and Fluff fans regarding this lame comeback of "it's in the past". Big Red built it's history of dominance over 35+ years and you ass munchers can't undo it in 10 years. It took UT's move to the Big 12 before anyone in the state of TX wanted to stay there and play so, you kinda of owe some gratitude to NU, OU and CU.

And I don't quite understand people who beat their chests about their team's National Championships dating to the dark ages, plus their win/loss record all the way back into the 19th century, and then claim other fans are "living in the past." :lol:

That's just me. :rolleyes:

As for why I'm here, not that its any of your business - but I'm a Denver native, who still loves the area, and would love to see the Buffs winning, except for the game against the Huskers. My ties to Colorado go back to waaaaaay before yours, sonny. Any other dumb questions? :cool:
Ok little fellah, I can talk about the past or I can talk about current times. Let's talk about current times brother. Tell me again what your record against my Horns is in current times? How many times in a row have we beaten you? Guess what? We get to play again in one week.

How do our records stack up this year, the last two years, the last three years, the last decade? Let's talk current times brother.

We're 55-7 over the past five seasons including a national championship.

What have you done lately other than lose to the Horns?

Last edited:
This is for Texas and Fluff fans regarding this lame comeback of "it's in the past". Big Red built it's history of dominance over 35+ years and you ass munchers can't undo it in 10 years. It took UT's move to the Big 12 before anyone in the state of TX wanted to stay there and play so, you kinda of owe some gratitude to NU, OU and CU.
Winning is a function of recruiting. Nobody wants to play in Nebraska and very few quality players are from Nebraska. NU will never return to the top tier. You guys are B12 north champs at best, which puts you about third or fourth best team in the B12. That's your max. This ain't the Big 8 anymore.

Last edited:
ok, I'm back.

Like I've said here many times, I'm a Horn grad but I live here in CO. CU is my #2 team. I've got family ties to CU and go to many games.

I'm not here to talk about the Horns. I only brought up UT in response to the Husker bravado/domination talk. Hard to resist given that we play next week and our record against Husker since we started playing on a regular basis is about to be 8-1.

I got that you graduated from Texas and have family ties to CU, that's fine, but IMO it's hard to root for two Big XII Teams like that. JMO, not that it matters......:thumbsup:

Nope, been here for three years buddy, you've been here less than a month. I'm here to check up on the enemy and I've enjoyed most of the people so I've stuck around. Not here to be annoying, you haven't been here long enough to see who's around here when hate week isn't going on.

BigRedIowan is a good sport and offers a lot of good posts I would hate to see him not post here. I post a lot on Huskerboard so long as one doesn't violate the board rules they should be allowed to express an opinion or things would get boring.

I got that you graduated from Texas and have family ties to CU, that's fine, but IMO it's hard to root for two Big XII Teams like that. JMO, not that it matters......:thumbsup:

Nope, been here for three years buddy, you've been here less than a month. I'm here to check up on the enemy and I've enjoyed most of the people so I've stuck around. Not here to be annoying, you haven't been here long enough to see who's around here when hate week isn't going on.

Ok, fair enough.

Ok, fair enough.

Oh, and just to be clear I have no beef with you in anyway. I have alot of respect for Texas and think overall Mack's done a good job down there. Having said that Texas has no respect for us, but then again why would they? We need to earn that respect again, not expect it.

I'm just talking smack.
NU has a great history, superior to TX in many ways.
I pull for b12 teams and I think you'll find a lot more respect for NU from your average TX fan than you will for CU. I like CU quite a bit but most Horns do not.

I'll definitely root for Nub -- for program-destroying losses by Tejas, followed by USC in the Holiday. And since they were in a tickle fight with da Buffs, this is a reasonable expectation.

Back