What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Cotton Bowl" .... KjSU v. Arkansas

i see 7 AP NC's Charlie. that ties you with Oklahoma and 1 behind Notre Dame i think. 13 thing is a bit silly. heady company, but let's not get ahead of ourselves throwing around numbers like 13 or 14.

in the old chicago/new york sportswriter days.....we all know ND got championships when there was better football in the south and west just because they were ND back in the day. but, today is today.

i see 7 AP NC's Charlie. that ties you with Oklahoma and 1 behind Notre Dame i think. 13 thing is a bit silly. heady company, but let's not get ahead of ourselves throwing around numbers like 13 or 14.

in the old chicago/new york sportswriter days.....we all know ND got championships when there was better football in the south and west just because they were ND back in the day. but, today is today.

That 12 business was started by the athletic department after the 92 title. They did play football before the AP gave titles.

And lets not pretend Bama has not been screwed out of 2 AP titles-check 66 and 77.

Yay for BC ****ting up a thread that had nothing to do with Bama.

Just **** off already.

Back