What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown to Camp

One of my favorite Buff touchdowns of all time.

Mine too. I've watched the clip, literally, a thousand times probably. Okay, maybe literally five hundred.

But I love that still photo. It exhibits the same attitude, but in a different way.

5279fca6cfcd11e2a58e22000aa801d9_7.jpg

Wish they had mentioned that Alfred is a member of the college football hall of fame.

I'll admit it, I slept thriugh that game. Drank hard the night before and fell asleep on the couch 5 minutes into the game. Found out about the win later that night.

This has been entertaining to follow. However, I wish they would take the number - and talk about a special player who wore that number.

For example: 32 - Eric McCarty wore #32 when he played for the University of Colorado. After completing his time as a Buff linebacker, he went to medical school, and became an accomplished orthopaedic surgeon. Today, he's CU's team physician.

This has been entertaining to follow. However, I wish they would take the number - and talk about a special player who wore that number.

For example: 32 - Eric McCarty wore #32 when he played for the University of Colorado. After completing his time as a Buff linebacker, he went to medical school, and became an accomplished orthopaedic surgeon. Today, he's CU's team physician.

When I started the thread, that's what I thought that they were going to do.

He is actually most famous for doing my knee surgery.

Nice work on T-minus 28 days, CU AD. I always love being reminded the last bowl game we went to was 7 years ago almost and it involved Shreveport, LA. I'M AMPED!

Nice work on T-minus 28 days, CU AD. I always love being reminded the last bowl game we went to was 7 years ago almost and it involved Shreveport, LA. I'M AMPED!

pretty bad. first quarter of that game was one of the worst i've ever seen from CU. surpassed by a few against Gary Pinkel from our same coach and most of the last season....

that's the best we can do for 33 and 32. those are stud numbers....

Back