What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cowboys - Cyclones is getting interesting

Here´s a crazy thought, the SEC could have 3 teams in BCS Bowls and the Champion wouldn´t be in the title game. LSU loses the SEC Title Game to UGA, UGA gets the auto bid, Bama and LSU stay 1-2 and get the auto title game bids. LSU can afford one more loss with wins v what will presumably be the BCS #2 and #3 come Sunday, assuming Oregon doesn´t slip up v USC.

It is a bit ridiculous that Bama only has 2 games left and one is v Georgia Southern, OTOH Oregon has 3 more chances on national TV to make emphatic statements v SC, Oregon State and whoever wins the cripple fight in the South.

Whatever it takes, I'd like to see bowl Oregon & Stanford both make it to BCS bowls. I think having 2 teams would mean extra $$ for the P12, which means more $$ for CU.

Wilner says the conference also gets an extra 6.1m if a team plays in the BCS title game.

Whatever it takes, I'd like to see bowl Oregon & Stanford both make it to BCS bowls. I think having 2 teams would mean extra $$ for the P12, which means more $$ for CU.

Great point. We need throw big money at the next soccer coach.

No explanation needed. If you don't understand, you never will. Sorry man, you know the saying: Don't argue with an idot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you.
So what about Boulder Buff who likes Auburn as well as CU?

Tini, don´t make posts such as this one

Won't happen. Baring any upsets it's going to be a Alabama v LSU national title game, and I'm ****ing pumped for that and ISU! **** yeah!

and then wonder why people are giving you a hard time.

Paul Rhodes might be the best coach in the Big 12. He's won @NU and @UT (yes, they sucked, but it was early in the season) and has kept them competitive in most games. Give this guy a team with superior talent and I bet he'd hardly lose a game. I'm not an ISU fan, but he's the type of coach you'd want to run through a brick wall for.

Tini, don´t make posts such as this one

and then wonder why people are giving you a hard time.
Seriously? This game puts Alabama back at #2 providing they beat Georgia Southern and gives me a chance to root for a team that rarely gives me a chance to root for them.

Holy ****, classic case of looking ahead to rivalry week. Barnett is ISU's second-string QB also. Things are looking damn good for Oregon right about now. Alabama might be better than Oregon, but I'm of the firm belief that a team that doesn't win their division, let alone their conference, shouldn't be playing for a national title.

Last edited:
Damn. I left this one early!

When ISU turned it over with 3 minutes remaining I went to the phone tent to call my wife, assuming the game was over.

Holy ****!

My roommate is an Oklahoma State grad, and I told him last night that I liked ISU's chances against OSU in Ames, but wow!

James White is a name from the past. We offered him pretty early on, but ISU got him.

:lol::lol::lol: at 'tini being an ISU fan now, I should have known. The worst thing is you have the nerve to call others "bandwagoners". You're a "fan" of Alabama, Michigan, Mizzou, UCLA, Florida State and Iowa State...and those are only the ones you've admitted to here. And don't give me the "but I have family connections to those schools", who gives a **** that your Aunt Sally got banged by a dude who went to Iowa State? Everyone else has family members that went to universities too..

:lol::lol::lol: at 'tini being an ISU fan now, I should have known. The worst thing is you have the nerve to call others "bandwagoners". You're a "fan" of Alabama, Michigan, Mizzou, UCLA, Florida State and Iowa State...and those are only the ones you've admitted to here. And don't give me the "but I have family connections to those schools", who gives a **** that your Aunt Sally got banged by a dude who went to Iowa State? Everyone else has family members that went to universities too..
Actually my mom went to ISU but I was trying to avoid that. I've always been a ISU fan and have admitted it numerous times on this site. I'm really not sure why me liking more than one team seems to be a big issue here.

Actually my mom went to ISU but I was trying to avoid that. I've always been a ISU fan and have admitted it numerous times on this site. I'm really not sure why me liking more than one team seems to be a big issue here.

:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ah yes, the "loyal" ISU fan that comes out of the woodwork after they beat the 10-0 team.

Last edited:
Back