What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crap- Braxton Miller To Start Under Center For Ohio St

right now: a win at the Shoe is still a mighty football scalp to hang on the wall.

936full-the-scalphunters-poster.jpg

A win would turn heads nationally, trust me on that one. Getting out of non-conference play at 2-2 would be pretty big as well.

Yep but we should already be 2-1. Can't seem to get that cal game out of my head. Well, that and JRK's trolling posts.

Stafford got pulled in that UGa game? ****. And all this time my only consolation from letting that one get away was the thought that it was the start of Stafford's brilliant career.

**** this pussy ****. Braxton is ****ting his pants right now thinking about how many passes he is gonna throw to Rippy and deji.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. It is one thing to go into the game not thinking you were going to play, and all of the sudden the coaches put you in. QB's that do that almost always seem to be loose. Going into the game knowing that you are doing your first start is WAY more stressful and usually you see the qb play a bit tighter. I still think OSU wins the game, but it is no gimmee by any means.

I'm seeing a lot of kool-aid being consumed around here. We're 1-2, and that one win was against a dog-sh*t team.

we need to get over our dig a hole early tendency on the road. an early score off a TO, a big play, drive the ball 80 yards for a TD, would do a lot for us i think. instead of our usual go down 14-0 on the road. we can play with people, just not sure we believe it all the time.

I'm seeing a lot of kool-aid being consumed around here. We're 1-2, and that one win was against a dog-sh*t team.
We have to make a ton of improvement over what I've seen so far. I'm rewatching the rammie game. Hansen has GOT to be more accurate. Completing 50% or your passes and overthrowing wide open receivers just will not get it done. Our punter HAS to get better hang time. Richardson CANNOT keep dropping balls. I just don't think we looked good against CSU. Oh, and did I mention penalties?

I'm hoping to see the Buffs continue to improve from the previous week. Under D2 we never knew what we were going to get from week to week. Under this staff, I think we will some improvement from last week. Will that translate to a road win (the odds say no)? But if we can get a few more turnovers, be tied at the end of the 1st quarter, or score first, that would be a good improvement.

Back