What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crawley

Where would he or others go (that won't be seniors) without losing a year of of their eligibility?

IRRC, he and many others have a redshirt year to burn, which works out well for transfers, sadly.

I don't think I like the idea of some JUCO transfers coming in here to fill voids. They rarely qualify academically, and take a long time to come up to a Div I playing level.

k-st mixes a bunch of juco's in

JC transfers could include 4-2-4 transfers that qualified and are higher level players than we currently have....there seem to be 2-3 every year, why not grab those special ones?

Also, many players who were not offered D1 schollies (or even low level D1 signees) are starting to go JUCO in order for a better offer 2 years later. Many of these "qualifiers" are now going to BCS schools and providing depth. We all know CU could use depth.

Now dont make your living off JC, but bringing in 2-3 to fill gaps in recruiting or injuries can only be helpful. And then if you start grabbing the studs that could qualify (yes they do exist, I seen them) it allows your freshman to mature at a smoother rate.

k-st mixes a bunch of juco's in

Kansas has that "anyone transferring from a kansas community college is guaranteed acceptance" thing going. Hence garden city community college dominance with all those D-1 non qualifiers.

Never seems to work for CU to go afer the jucos

Kansas has that "anyone transferring from a kansas community college is guaranteed acceptance" thing going. Hence garden city community college dominance with all those D-1 non qualifiers.

Never seems to work for CU to go afer the jucos

We need to get Colorado to get some juco football programs going in Colorado, so we can start to take advantage of Colorado's version of that policy.

Meh. It's hard to say for sure, because he was so young and our defense was flat out crap, but he won't be that big of a loss if he leaves.

Disagree. I think he's a key element in the future of our defense.

Yep. The guy seriously passes the eyeball test. I'd like to think that a head coach with vast experience coaching defensive backs, especially at the NFL level, will be intriguing to Crawley.

Yep. The guy seriously passes the eyeball test. I'd like to think that a head coach with vast experience coaching defensive backs, especially at the NFL level, will be intriguing to Crawley.

Someone on twitter brought that up to him and he countered with something like "so did Brown" which was the clear indicator that he is unhappy at Colorado.

Someone on twitter brought that up to him and he countered with something like "so did Brown" which was the clear indicator that he is unhappy at Colorado.

Then I say goodbye and good luck young man hope it all works out for you.

I think he's emotional right now. He'll have some time to think things over and make a decision that is best for him. I would hate to see him go, obviously. You can tell he is a talented player who just wasn't given the chance to succeed last year.

Mr. Crawley, won't you ride my white horse
Oh, Mr. Crawley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall
Was it polemically sent
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant

Back