What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crawley

Mr. Crawley, won't you ride my white horse
Oh, Mr. Crawley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall
Was it polemically sent
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know

Sing it Ozzy!
tumblr_m0hia2tRLQ1qfnh94o1_250.gif

Mr.
Was it polemically sent
I wanna know

Wow, those lyrics fit perfectly! Creepy, Crawley.
And yeah, seems the very definition of a polemic.
Strong work - rep sent.

He must not get along with the team or be having a rough time in Colorado, because I just don't see how you could drop everything because of one coach. A coach that was obviosuly not very good. Did he see the scoreboard every week?

I thought tini and the sunshine band said there was no relevance to this tweet.

He must not get along with the team or be having a rough time in Colorado, because I just don't see how you could drop everything because of one coach. A coach that was obviosuly not very good. Did he see the scoreboard every week?
I think he was talking about leaving even before Embree was let go.

Kenneth: It is natural to be homesick after the first semester of freshman year, especially when you add football (and being a starter). I would suggest you take some time to recharge over the holiday's and give it one more semester. Second semester freshman year is when you really start to figure out the college experience and how to juggle all your responsibilities. I hope you hang in there with CU. If you stick with it, I guarantee you will look fondly on your time at CU.

Dude's going old school with all that crap. Can't believe he's found a way to turn the 1812 overture into the english language. I bet it is math related.

For those who are still worried...

Kenneth Crawley ‏@lososays
I mess with coach Mike great person!
Yeah but there is weird exchange right before that where someone asks him if he will be a buff next year and he didn't respond. Jeremy Adams then said he is going to transfer to VT and Crawley retweeted it, then there was a obtuse comment about it being a joke by Adams, so I dunno what's going on.

Yeah but there is weird exchange right before that where someone asks him if he will be a buff next year and he didn't respond. Jeremy Adams then said he is going to transfer to VT and Crawley retweeted it, then there was a obtuse comment about it being a joke by Adams, so I dunno what's going on.

Quit looking into his tweets

I have known many kids to quit schools after a semester and want to go home. Sucks it is someone we really need, but homesick plus getting his ass kicked on the field every week (not his fault!) Can really pile up. I wonder...if JE had not played all the freshmen and redshirted them, if he would feel the same way. We certainly would have cut JE more slack for not playing kids too day for the sake of a win or two, might have bought JE another year, and might have avoided the racism claims by JE and BM.

In fact......I wonder how much of this is directly due to JE and BM's stance and accusations in the media?

Back