What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crawley

I bet that tweet was in regard to Bohn not granting transfer releases at this time, due to the coaching change.

I did not realize, until now, that flying spiders is also my worst fear. I'd never thought about ****ing flying spiders before. Thanks!

flying-spiders.jpg

No, no, I think we are safe for now at least..

However, as it turns out, apparently there are flying monkeys. Muuhuuhuuhaahaa!!

2-flying-monkey.jpg

Mike Bohn is not granting transfers until after spring semester. He knows a lot of players are overly emotional and wants them the opportunity to work with the new staff before deciding. I completely agree.

I think we're taking all this stuff a little too seriously. I'm sure I said "I hate CU" at more than one point during my college days. It's nothing to get worked up over. Let the chips fall where they may and react to whatever actually happens, once it happens.

I think we're taking all this stuff a little too seriously. I'm sure I said "I hate CU" at more than one point during my college days. It's nothing to get worked up over. Let the chips fall where they may and react to whatever actually happens, once it happens.

I've said "I hate school," but never "I hate my school."

after reading he wants to transfer - If he comes back I will root for him like any other Buff...If he chooses to transfer, then CU

Time to get this cancer off the team. I'm ok with it, it just sucks we gave him so much PT and others suffered (Hall, Yuri, Moten etc). This will be really bad if others leave

Back