What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Credit to the Coaches

My loan grip of the coaching staff is the play call on the first interception. We had run 4 time for 44 yards and 3 first downs.

We had momentum, they were on their heels. If we keep going we can really demoralize the team and get them to really hang their heads. The int let them back into the game.

Bitching season over/
Steven should not have thrown that one. We were covered. At the least, he needed to overthrow so only the receiver had any kind of chance. I like going deep from time to time. Hell, it worked most of the game. Just not that one.

Steven should not have thrown that one. We were covered. At the least, he needed to overthrow so only the receiver had any kind of chance. I like going deep from time to time. Hell, it worked most of the game. Just not that one.
He had Irwin wide open down the seam. Montez made the wrong read.

The most impressive events were a 70 yd. drive to come from behind after losing momentum to 2 TO’s; and the “D” shutting out UO for the entire 4th qtr.,
The “D” starters played their hearts out in that 4th qurter. They had played most of the game with only occasional breathers, unlike earlier games. To shut out the Ducks for an entire quarter, at home, when the Ducks were ahead or within striking distance was tremendous!

The most impressive events were a 70 yd. drive to come from behind after losing momentum to 2 TO’s; and the “D” shutting out UO for the entire 4th qtr.,
The “D” starters played their hearts out in that 4th qurter. They had played most of the game with only occasional breathers, unlike earlier games. To shut out the Ducks for an entire quarter, at home, when the Ducks were ahead or within striking distance was tremendous!
Gee, where have I read that before? Oh yeah, I POSTED THAT on another site! erf! erf! erf! Joe Biden Alert!

Thanks, VK! How's your butt groove this fall?

Hey Tool, If this was VK he would be smarter than most and have a cutting answer. Me? Just a dummy like you and bsb. Speaking of butt-groove........

How bout them Buffs

This ten year nightmare is slowly sliding into a dream season.
8 conferece games left
3 on the road
5 at home
1 and 0 conference record so far. (Big win beating Oregon. Better yet it was a road win in conference that are far and few between.)

Road games....( Stanford, USC will be tough.) I really want the Arizona road win. Really do, Really Do. Really really do!!!!
Home games? Can't see a loss there.

This is year 4. The magical year as proven by Mac1

9 and 3............................win the south.........................win the Pac.........................?????

Heavy Peyote.

See Ya

Gee, where have I read that before? Oh yeah, I POSTED THAT on another site! erf! erf! erf! Joe Biden Alert!
Really Tool? Well great we think alike. Because it is true.

Biden? Never heard of em

Go Buffs.

The Fact is I posted that on another website. and it appears you changed the words and posted it again. Mindmeld maybe.

Last edited:
The game planning and pre-game preparation has been masterful this year, outside of special teams. Hats off.

We've come out in the 1sr quarter throwing haymakers each game.

To add to that, I know we are only four games in, but I feel like we were always playing from behind especially on the road. This year has definitely not been the case.

Through 4 games our first half points in 2015: 79 with our 1 road game at Hawaii. Home: Umass, Nicholls. Neutral: CSU.
Through 4 games our first half points in 2016: 127 with our 2 road games being at Michigan and at Oregon. Home: Idaho State. Neutral: CSU.

That to me is the biggest stat of the year.

It is interesting that we have seen complaints of the post explosive play quick snap call being a run up the gut. Oregon goes off script on that final play and throws a bad fade for an INT off a quick snap post explosive play that cost them the game.

Maybe there is a reason those quick snaps are typically safer plays.

Back