What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Criminal v Criminal (Lane v Rick, or USC v UCLA)

SC having one hell of a good time demonstrating who the real best team in the Pac-12 South is.... :lol:

Can't wait to see what the opening line on the Pac-12 title game is going to be.... :wow:

I actually thought UCLA would come to play today. Looks like what happened to Barnett in 05. Nebraska 30-3 then Texas 70-3. Just replace Neb and Texas with USC and Oregon

If they ****can Neu hopefully they hire the next BSU coach and he burns that program to the ground. We are on the way up and need some inroads into LA.

If they ****can Neu hopefully they hire the next BSU coach and he burns that program to the ground. We are on the way up and need some inroads into LA.

Unfortunately, I think the Boise coach now is good enough that he could even make that dumb**** we hired look competent. I'm not really hoping to see anybody in the Pac-12 hire him.

Now, if they wanted to replace Slick with another one of our castoffs, I'd be fine with that... :lol:

This score ought to look great on fUCLA's petition to get into a bowl game with a losing record....:lol:

Then how died we beat Utah whose better than UCLA?

The blind squirrel finds an acorn in a haystack once in awhile

Not saying that it wasn't a big win but to think the win against Utah all of a sudden makes CU a dangerous team now is really foolish.

The blind squirrel finds an acorn in a haystack once in awhile

Not saying that it wasn't a big win but to think the win against Utah all of a sudden makes CU a dangerous team now is really foolish.
Yeah that's exactly what I said.

Unfortunately, I think the Boise coach now is good enough that he could even make that dumb**** we hired look competent. I'm not really hoping to see anybody in the Pac-12 hire him.

Now, if they wanted to replace Slick with another one of our castoffs, I'd be fine with that... :lol:

Given that UT's O is worse than they were with their last OC, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Given that UT's O is worse than they were with their last OC, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

I'm not sure how that OC failing means that Peterson can't coach. Somebody up there has done a pretty damn good job, and we now know at least 2 of the people that it wasn't. Peterson is starting to look like a likely suspect...

Whatever they do, it will be done cheaply. Personally, I hope they hire the first BSU coach. Houston Nutt needs a job, and I think he'd make Ellen look like a genius. Just what the Buffs need.

Back