What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Critique the 2011 AllBuffs T-Shirts

Good point. This sucks.

nowwainaminute. If you think of the "Here come the assholes" message to mean that CU is coming to the PAC12 then yeah, but if you look at it to mean that here comes one of those Allbuffs folks then the message is timeless. Every time anyone sees one of us in the t-shirt they'll know who they are about to deal with.

Graphics look good but i'd get rid of "there goes the neighborhood." Not a fan of hokey phrases on t-shirts. And dont bitch at me, the thread title said to critique.

And since i'm thinking of it and someone locked the roomate sex thread; it's St. Barths, not St. Barts.

well if we are going to avoid English colloquialisms, technically it is: Saint Barthélemy

Yeah - I meant, all the other users can critique. I don't give a **** what you think JRK

well if we are going to avoid English colloquialisms, technically it is: Saint Barthélemy

It's hardly english colloquialism. No one, including the (french) locals call it by its full name. And i'm not trying to avoid colloquialism, just incorect colloquialism.

We had to tweak the design for print, but here is what will be on the shirts.

318466_10100398470139543_10211605_55034628_1638690024_n.jpg

Back