What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crowd looks pathetic on TV

The crowd might look pathetic, but as always, Dan Hawkin's hair looks pretty sweet. It's also nice to see the Riddler giving the official the business after that bogus penalty.

let me guess the aggie homers can't read the back of a jersey

The crowd might look pathetic, but as always, Dan Hawkin's hair looks pretty sweet. It's also nice to see the Riddler giving the official the business after that bogus penalty.

he's gotten hipper with the wet look, by the way i think simas just made the most athletic play ive seen i n about 5 years

if yu don't have tv, remember to watch those lat 2 plays. stewarts run was sick

he's gotten hipper with the wet look, by the way i think simas just made the most athletic play ive seen i n about 5 years

Well, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for 'ole Hawk, maybe he can patent his own line of exotic hair oils and other perfumed ointments.

Geez, 99 yards????

Thanks for the updates - stupid radio comes back "just in time" to hear about the kickoff return. Gawd, our special teams suck!:sad1:

Going Sinker....

The Colorado Express certainly looks good during this halftime segment. Has Hawkins been spending some time with them?

how did they get 21. i think i left and it was 14. colorado can get further behind in their sleep.

Long walk. Short pier.:smile2:

skidmark-that seems appropriate,nice contribution to the thread. now go **** yourself. cute avatar by the way i think my 8th grade girlfriend had that poster

skidmark-that seems appropriate,nice contribution to the thread. now go **** yourself. cute avatar by the way i think my 8th grade girlfriend had that poster

lol. Perfect wounded animal response. Nice since humor.

just like that, out of the game down 2 scores. how bout 2-7? hows that extension workin for ya bonehead?who the **** gives someone an extension when they don't need to? only a stupid ****ing public servant playing with other people's money!

Back