1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Crusader Kings 2 - Free copy on Steam

Discussion in 'Games' started by dio, Jun 20, 2014.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Anyone want this game? I don't know how, but I checked my Steam Items and there was a copy of this game hanging out. I already own it, so if anyone wants it, respond and PM me your email address, and I will send it to you.

Lots of people raved about the game, but I couldn't figure it out :lol:

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Europa Universalis III with the added joy/tedium/whatever of managing a dynasty. adds a fun non-military side to things. I usually like to spend my time on Europa Universalis seeing how much of the world I can conquer.

FYI, the events that occur if Turkey gets too far into Europe are a real bitch.

3. dio

Yeah - I've tried and tried and tried, and I can't just figure it out.... but I know that it is mostly beloved.

I would rather play Europa Universalis and try to do crazy things, like unite Ireland, take over Spain and colonize America with Irishmen

4. skinsfan55

skinsfan55 Club Member Club Member

I'd like it. I tried the demo. I'm still all kinds of confused about how to play but it looks awesome

5. dio

Sold! I will send it to you when I'm at my comp later

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk