What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

crying fusker kid 9 years later

No kidding. That was my first thought. 9 years later and he's still a doooosh.

For real.

douchebagjr.jpg

Who will Buff fans turn their hate towards after the beat down your team gets today?

I think the whole 12 Pac will look at CU as a little brother who has to be allowed to play on one of the teams, and is always chosen last.

Good luck sucking up in the 12 Pac!

Who will Buff fans turn their hate towards after the beat down your team gets today?

I think the whole 12 Pac will look at CU as a little brother who has to be allowed to play on one of the teams, and is always chosen last.

ah his true colors come out. what a passive aggressive bitch.

I'd say that the courtship that began aroung 1994, the invite to the conference, and saying goodbye to the bigMac conference has all been quite awesome.

Tell us how it feels to be the big 10's second or third choice.

I think this thread is pointless.

Kinda shows who "some" Buff fans really are.

JMHO!

first of all, he is 20....

secondly, he has a Free LP shirt on
thirdly, he says he HATES us....

This kid was caught crying on TV over a football game....

he is still a pussy....

We will do fine in the Pac. We already have a long relationship with most of the schools in that conference. As far as history we are about second behind only USC in wins, winning % and such. Washington and maybe UCLA are the only other ones who could rival our tradition.

Enjoy telling Ohio state and Michigan you have the best fans and best program!

first of all, he is 20....

secondly, he has a Free LP shirt on
thirdly, he says he HATES us....

This kid was caught crying on TV over a football game....

he is still a pussy....

+1

I don't know how you could defend this kid. He was 11 crying over a football game 2 months after 9-11. Then he wears a free LP shirt. Something tells me his views on life are a little skewed. But hey maybe that what they teach kids to value in Nebraska.

Back