What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Csu Game

BUFFSROCKS

Guys I need some help. I have some friends that went to the highschool up north and are talking trash with pics. DOES ANYBODY HAVE SOME GOOD TRASH TALKING PICS I CAN SEND HIM.ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

Just show them this
1990_Colorado_National_Champs_ring-5.jpg

until we beat them, we have no "game". outside the side-step to cultural superiority.

historically we own them like a pair of **** brown polyester trousers with an elastic waist-band....but in today's "now" world, that doesn't mean much.

Try this one: The look on Lubick's face at the 20 second mark says it all. And then the clapping in the background when the receiver gets back on the field...
Friends don't let friends matriculate at CSU.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSKzzbKP784"]YouTube - Colorado State Kid Hit[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I need some help. I have some friends that went to the highschool up north and are talking trash with pics. DOES ANYBODY HAVE SOME GOOD TRASH TALKING PICS I CAN SEND HIM.ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

I would just let them talk and talk and talk this year. Subtly remind them that last year they sucked every bit as bad as we did - that game last year was about as pathetic a display of offense from both sides as I have seen. My buddies do the same thing every year and I swear it pisses them off when I don't acknowledge them.

Unless they have improved their offense drastically (and Kyle Bell alone won't do that) our defense is going to shut them down hard - again.

We'll see what our offense can muster.

Try this one: The look on Lubick's face at the 20 second mark says it all. And then the clapping in the background when the receiver gets back on the field...
Friends don't let friends matriculate at CSU.

YouTube - Colorado State Kid Hit

Allow me to set the record straight. With the way the sight lines are, most of the people in the stands had no idea a kid was hurt, we couldnt see. I was sitting about 15 rows up, at the 50 and only thought our WR was injured til I got home and read the full story.

the question I have is why the hell are there unattended children wandering around the sideline during the spring game. I am sure CSU is relieved that the kids parents arent suing the university.

Unless they have improved their offense drastically (and Kyle Bell alone won't do that) our defense is going to shut them down hard - again.

I hope we beat the piss out of the lambs but Kyle Bell has me worried. That kid is a mean runner. I think we can hold him. I hope we do. Because if we can't contain bell it will be a very long day.

"Smack talk" involving a child getting injured is classless and beneath the dignity of either school.

No smack talk needed. This video speaks for itself. It's not like someone made this up.

Thank goodness the little guy wasn't seriously injured.
The negligence involved with putting such a precious little life in harms way is breath taking. I agree that calling the Lambs a bunch of baby-crushers doesn't make for good smack talk.

But a picture of a pellet gun would do nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Sunny tried to sign him as the kid did do a pretty good job breaking up the pass though.

Hey, I'm just happy the kid wasn't injured more seriously. I am amazed that there hasn't been any litigation (so far). I think it was terribly negligent for fans to be on the sideline; it was an accident waiting to happen.

Hey, I'm just happy the kid wasn't injured more seriously. I am amazed that there hasn't been any litigation (so far). I think it was terribly negligent for fans to be on the sideline; it was an accident waiting to happen.

Absolutely. We joke around here, But no one wants to see anyone get hurt. Especially a little kid.

Back