What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU gets major facility upgrade

A paved parking lot and a sidewalk with real concrete just like in the big city. Way to step up lambs. Now we should sign a contract to play you guys through 2040.

So sad...they so much want to be big time...and are not even within shouting distance. CU builds luxury boxes, csewe plants a couple of shrubs and declares vistory.:rolling_eyes:

Last edited:
they might be on to something, you get a whole section to yourself there.

hes right tho... at hughes he can take any seat he wants... they are all open

Fish-head.jpg

So sad...they so much want to be big time...and are not even within shouting distance. CU builds luxury boxes, csewe plants a couple of shrubs and declares vistory.:rolling_eyes:
and in ramdom's misguided mind, all that means is cu is trying to show off, while csu is adding practical no frills improvements. where do they come up with this ****?

and in ramdom's misguided mind, all that means is cu is trying to show off, while csu is adding practical no frills improvements. where do they come up with this ****?

wait until we get our PAC:12 money and build a solid gold stadium.

ramdom and beerfight are two effing idiots who live in peter pan land. They hate cu more than they like csu...

While there are plenty of idots over there, ramdom is in a class by himself. He counts himself an expert because he played college football and so did his son. They both played on really ****** teams though.

While there are plenty of idots over there, ramdom is in a class by himself. He counts himself an expert because he played college football and so did his son. They both played on really ****** teams though.
a couple years ago someone commented in the cu-csu facebook pissmatch with "beat the wooly cows." had to be ramdom, dude looked like an overweight creeper.

I have to tip my hat to people who can stand to go over to goatnation, I usually don't lurk there until a week or two before the Rocky Mtn. Beatdown...the level of inaninity is just too high.

where did Ramdom and his son play ball?

I'm honestly having trouble finding what the "upgrade" actually is. Is is the grass and pathways?

I'm honestly having trouble finding what the "upgrade" actually is. Is is the grass and pathways?
I think Goober and Gomer went to the home depot, bought some quickrete and paved some pathways. It might be hard to tell the difference, but they worked hard, and are very proud of it.

I think Goober and Gomer went to the home depot, bought some quickrete and paved some pathways. It might be hard to tell the difference, but they worked hard, and are very proud of it.

Well, when teh alternative was tailgating in cow pie mud soup, I would be pretty excited about it too...

So, white stripes on brown dirt. Is this somebody's idea of job security?
Depends if you are talking about the playing field or the parking lot.The guy painting the field might stay employed through November.

Look at all that great parking!!!!! Let's just not talk about the nightmare it is to actually drive to the stadium. The talk about CSU getting into a BCS conference is laughable, don't even have close to enough resources to make it happen. It is what it is. Would be nice if they landscaped around the stadium though, always wondered why they prefer it to look like a barren wasteland. Could have used some of that money that they used to put in more seats that are half full :bang:

Someone on ramnation posted that CSU is last in donations and revenue in the MWC. Ouch.

Someone on ramnation posted that CSU is last in donations and revenue in the MWC. Ouch.

Which is bad news when your University is also last in the MWC for % of revenue from state funding.

death-spiral.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back