What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Getting Desperate?

flying-fat-chicks-fat-chicks-flying-****ed-demotivational-poster-1254533782.jpg

Total Project Funding Sources - $173m - $437m

1. Private Donations - $45m - $220m
2. Corporate Naming & Sponsorships - $3.45m - $4.8m
3. Premium Seating - $3.7m - $6.7m
4. Event, Facilities Development Fee and Other Revenue - .44m - $1.4m
5. Financed - $128m - $217m

5. Is all the private money needed to fund the stadium ready to be spent when CSU decides to move forward with the stadium?
a. No. No fundraising campaigns have been started for privately financing a stadium​

16. Everyone in attendance was asked to raise hands if they were in favor of the stadium. No hands were raised, however one attendee mentioned that she was still trying to
understand the impacts and hadn’t decided.

:lol:​

Too bad those aren't even accurate numbers.

Nice try though

Nah, apparently my program at CSU is 2nd in the nation and 83% of interns last semester got a job on site.
Those are great #s. what IS your program, btw? Cause getting a job on site at McDonalds isn't that impressive.
Too bad those aren't even accurate numbers.

Nice try though
step 1: You've used those #s in the past.
step 2: You and He took them from the feasibility study...
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

step 1: You've used those #s in the past.
step 2: You and He took them from the feasibility study...
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
Clearly not. The estimates for naming rights were $4.8mil? LMFAO.

$12 mil and North Texas got $20mil, so we'll easily get more than that. So no, those weren't accurate numbers

$12 mil and North Texas got $20mil, so we'll easily get more than that. So no, those weren't accurate numbers
You do know you bolded the private donations #s right?
I notice you have not referred to the feasibility study in your response.

You do know you bolded the private donations #s right?
I notice you have not referred to the feasibility study in your response.

That was him. You guys clearly can't add. $220mil+$12mil naming rights+rest in sponsorships/premium seating would leave none to be financed.
Stating we'll have a minimum of $128mil to be financed?

Someone can't add

Ground is breaking in 2012 with a 2014 completion, right?

to get back, for a moment, to the subject of this thread... i don't think we should read too much into the fact that little jimmy wants to bring in some more bodies. it isn't like they are going to start or something. he needs cannon fodder. he's a saban disciple so he's going to try to run physical practices and to be a power football team. to do that, he needs human tackling dummies.

'gasm should apply for the role. he's already as dumb as a blocking sled, so no reason he shouldn't be used as one.

First off, "sack-slapped" might be the most accurate description of Gasm's past, present and future, and second, please address how other than the lunatic fringe on rn, the silence is DEAFENING in regards to fan support for lamb ticket sales and athletic expansion. I know you won't, or more accurately can't, but understand what a doorknob you look like talking smack from a school with attendance numbers that would embarrass an Arena League team.

to get back, for a moment, to the subject of this thread... i don't think we should read too much into the fact that little jimmy wants to bring in some more bodies. it isn't like they are going to start or something. he needs cannon fodder. he's a saban disciple so he's going to try to run physical practices and to be a power football team. to do that, he needs human tackling dummies.

'gasm should apply for the role. he's already as dumb as a blocking sled, so no reason he shouldn't be used as one.

...and coach McElHaLk said they aren't trying to kill anybody who comes out.

It is feasible that 'gasm is the kind of person capable of rolling out of bed for a 7am meeting.

...and coach McElHaLk said they aren't trying to kill anybody who comes out.

It is feasible that 'gasm is the kind of person capable of rolling out of bed for a 7am meeting.

it isn't like he's doing anything else useful at that hour. i would presume even his virginity angst regular pud-pullin' session wouldn't cause him more than a 15 second delay in attending.

I just read this article and it sounds to me a bit like desperation:

http://www.collegian.com/2012/08/21...-for-walk-ons-to-fill-remaining-roster-spots/

They are holding walkon tryouts to fill 5 empty roster spots. I know that all schools including CU encourage walkons but so close to the first game of the season I think is unusual. They will have no time to get in shape and they have missed weeks of practice.

They indicate they need more depth at key positions.

Doesn't bode well for our "friends" up in the Fort.

The worst part of this for CSU is that those 5 guys making the team will drastically reduce the size of the student section at games.

Initially this thread made me happy, talking about fat chicks.:smile2:

Now it makes me sad, talking about CSU. :cry:

Sorry - #2 through #4 were annual revenue streams post construction. I should've clarified. Items #1 and #5 were the projected funding sources of the project itself.

Your university estimated $10mm (Amortized over 20 years) after reviewing the amounts received by the following schools:

Oklahoma State, Oregon, Minnesota, North Texas, Central Florida, Maryland, Texas Tech, Rutgers, Akron, Louisville, Western Kentucky

Last edited:
That was him. You guys clearly can't add. $220mil+$12mil naming rights+rest in sponsorships/premium seating would leave none to be financed.
Stating we'll have a minimum of $128mil to be financed?

Someone can't add

Funding sources are Private Donations and Financing. $220mm is the high-end of the study's range. $45mm is the low-end. What happens if you only raise $45mm through private donations? Financing..

Last edited:
Funding sources are Private Donations and Financing. $220mm is the high-end of the study's range. $45mm is the low-end. What happens if you only raise $45mm through private donations? Financing..

Pearls before swine.

'gasm isn't a finance or econ or business major. All this real world stuff is over his head.

He mentioned being in a degree program that is #2 in the nation. This limits his possible field of expertice down to animal husbandry, forest management, or some bull**** votech-esque four year program in fibers or metalworking.

Pearls before swine.

'gasm isn't a finance or econ or business major. All this real world stuff is over his head.

He mentioned being in a degree program that is #2 in the nation. This limits his possible field of expertice down to animal husbandry, forest management, or some bull**** votech-esque four year program in fibers or metalworking.

lol at you fluff fan. you're grasping at straws and clearly can't read, although that's not surprising given your 2nd grade education. my degree is the most sought after major by international corporations according to a post on an internet message board that you aren't smart enough to read, so I won't post it here anyway.

Jellyderp!

Signed, 'gasm

Last edited:
lol at you fluff fan. you're grasping at straws and clearly can't read, although that's not surprising given your 2nd grade education. my degree is the most sought after major by international corporations according to a post on an internet message board that you aren't smart enough to read, so I won't post it here anyway.

Jelly derp!

Signed, 'gasm

LMFAO.

jellyderp (allruntogether) indeed.

Pearls before swine.

Wrong again. 'Gasm is an undergrad.

I'm thinking that after all the air blowing 'Gasm has done, he named himself after the wrong bodily function.

I'd suggest 'Queef.

I'm thinking that after all the air blowing 'Gasm has done, he named himself after the wrong bodily function.

I'd suggest 'Queef.

that totally doesn't work-- that presumes a certain proximity to a hoo-haw and we can surmise with great certainty that he's not been that close to one since his unfortunate birth.

that totally doesn't work-- that presumes a certain proximity to a hoo-haw and we can surmise with great certainty that he's not been that close to one since his unfortunate birth.

Very true.

I'll amend it to state that his air blowing therefore comes from his own hoo-haw...

Back