What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Green Out

We absolutely have to treat this as a big game. The only time we lose this game is when we come out flat and CSU plays like someone has a gun to their new puppy's head and tells them to win or he's pulling the trigger. So if a whiteout or blackout or whatever fires up the fans and that, in turn, motivates the team, then I'm all for it. Plus, it looks ****ing cool.

Where did you get them made and did you just take a picture of what you wanted printed on them? TIA
Just had them done at a local print shop in Evergreen. Get a .jpg off the web (plenty available) and take it on a memory stick to a graphic printer. They'll crank it out in no time. Make sense?

Just had them done at a local print shop in Evergreen. Get a .jpg off the web (plenty available) and take it on a memory stick to a graphic printer. They'll crank it out in no time. Make sense?
Yep thanks a bunch, I'll try to find a place down in Castle Rock to do it.

This year with Idaho St next, I want MM to drive home how important the game is. Call it a rival game, whatever it takes. They can afford to be somewhat flat the next week but absolutely need to come out flying during this game from the first kick off. Need to put a beating on the Ewes like never before. Set a tone early and keep bringing it. Break their spirit and keep the foot on their throat until our bench has been cleared and everyone has played.

We absolutely have to treat this as a big game. The only time we lose this game is when we come out flat and CSU plays like someone has a gun to their new puppy's head and tells them to win or he's pulling the trigger. So if a whiteout or blackout or whatever fires up the fans and that, in turn, motivates the team, then I'm all for it. Plus, it looks ****ing cool.

Post inconsistent with screen name.

I like it.

Post inconsistent with screen name.

I like it.
You made me do it.

seinfeld-serenity-now.gif

Back