What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU is playing a home game today?

in all fairness, had they played the CU/FSU game today, we could have expected somewhere around 15,000 people in attendance. I'm not sure why we expect CSU to be any better in the same circumstances.

Picture taken in the 4th Quarter
ja4yne7e.jpg

Official attendance was 14,146. Think we all know it was more like 4,146.

Gasm estimated the attendance was 20k. Poors

If you're looking for validation from the Denver media, you're going to have a bad time

I heard that his local middle school was hosting a gymnastic competition yesterday

wow, that's brilliant, there are few things a college athlete enjoys more than public critique by their non-athletic peers. this should go well.

I always felt that you had troubles getting low enough on your opponent. Don't get me started on your hands.

Looked at sheepnation, even with a win today they are a defeated bunch. Must suck when you season is effectively over the first week of the schedule.

I wonder what Bama would do to them if a miracle happened and Bama' lost to aTm. The game is such a physical missmatch that I would expect to see a number of impact injuries to CSU next week even with Bama taking it easy on them.

:rofl2:

I always felt that you had troubles getting low enough on your opponent. Don't get me started on your hands.

the pad level part is accurate. you could also critique my footspeed. But my hand quickness and punch was divinely inspired.

The Buffs will continue to be undefeated this coming weekend while CSU will get their holes stretched beyond recognition in Tuscaloosa. Should be fun.

the pad level part is accurate. you could also critique my footspeed. But my hand quickness and punch was divinely inspired.

I don't know. Orr has complained that you don't move your hands quickly enough for years. Also mentioned they could use much more lotion. They must be dry or something. :p

I don't know. Orr has complained that you don't move your hands quickly enough for years. Also mentioned they could use much more lotion. They must be dry or something. :p

FIBBY, you're one of my favorite posters here, but man you are in full RK mode today!

Anyone hear sparkles interview with Al and D-mac today.

Some highlights.

Al and D-mac: what will it take to beat Alabama
Sparkles: the moon falling out of the sky.

Al and D-mac: what do you say to someone that says Roll Tide to you
Sparkles: Roll Tide

He sounds a lot like Hawkins. Just a bunch of stupid sayings that don't mean anything. I think he would go back to bama in a heartbeat and the next opportunity he has then he is gone.

Anyone hear sparkles interview with Al and D-mac today.

Some highlights.

Al and D-mac: what will it take to beat Alabama
Sparkles: the moon falling out of the sky.

Al and D-mac: what do you say to someone that says Roll Tide to you
Sparkles: Roll Tide

He sounds a lot like Hawkins. Just a bunch of stupid sayings that don't mean anything. I think he would go back to bama in a heartbeat and the next opportunity he has then he is gone.

Sparkles took the CSU job to add "Head Coach" to his resume , much in the same way Malzhan took the western Arky job or whatever school it was. CSu is going to replace Wyoming as a stopping place to gain experience

FIBBY, you're one of my favorite posters here, but man you are in full RK mode today!

RK mode, aka Caption Obvious mode is a self defense mechanism so Wyo knows it is a joke and doesn't bury me at a tailgate.

(Plus I think good jokes are good for two or three retellings.)

Sparkles took the CSU job to add "Head Coach" to his resume , much in the same way Malzhan took the western Arky job or whatever school it was. CSu is going to replace Wyoming as a stopping place to gain experience

Difference being that guys go to CSU to collect paycheck on their way back to a coordinators job since outside of Sony nobody has been able to figure out how to turn them into a contender for even the bottom of the barrel bowls. Guys go into Wyoming knowing that a lot of coaches have gone in and won enough games, gone to a couple of minor bowls, and gotten a shot at a bigger school.

Back