What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU lands Mister Jones, transfer from Texas A&M

Is this the ol' Ute troll posing as a BYU troll posing as Ute troll now posing as a Bison troll? Can't be many people in the world this stupid, except at Baylor and they don't write much.

come on now, dont be mad. No smack. I truly believe the Bison would have beaten the Buffs in your place in 2011. I believe we would do it in 2012. You guys are all BCS but nobody any good goes there. We get much better marginal talent who play to play. Didnt you once get a girl kicker?

Is this the ol' Ute troll posing as a BYU troll posing as Ute troll now posing as a Bison troll? Can't be many people in the world this stupid, except at Baylor and they don't write much.

Either that or JRK is back under a new name

Isnt it funny? I'm with you guys. It will be an awesome experience at hughes cuz the Bison will be there. You should come on up and watch a sweet offense roll.

4b2008ca-b91f-2110.jpg

come on now, dont be mad. No smack. I truly believe the Bison would have beaten the Buffs in your place in 2011. I believe we would do it in 2012. You guys are all BCS but nobody any good goes there. We get much better marginal talent who play to play. Didnt you once get a girl kicker?
You are a horrible troll.

FCS gets the **** ups for the most part. Good players don't go to FCS schools as their first choice. I am curious though, when was the last time you guys had a ranked recruit commit to your cow **** school?

come on now, dont be mad. No smack. I truly believe the Bison would have beaten the Buffs in your place in 2011. I believe we would do it in 2012. You guys are all BCS but nobody any good goes there. We get much better marginal talent who we pay to play. Didnt you once get a girl kicker?
fify.

You guys are all BCS but ya cant get by Stanford, USC, Cal (wow), AZ, AZ state, Utah, o w . UCLA. Maybe rick will come back

Let me guess. The Bison would beat them too, right?? :lol:

i think rocky is really taking that new ND tourism slogan to heart

"North Dakota. Because the economy sucks where you live and you can't afford to go anywhere fun."
"North Dakota. Come for the jobs, stay for the crippling depression and the meth whores."
"North Dakota. Nobody will think to look for you here."
"North Dakota. We don't have cell service, so your boss can't bug you."
"North Dakota. No, seriously. We want you to vacation here. Yeah, in North Dakota. OK, then **** you too!"

I assume you and Ski are making plans to meet up and kick this numbnuts ass, right??

Where is NWDSUCC?

Somewhere betweeen Deadwood and Mt. Rushmore, I think...

Ranked by who? Your scouts? DII? Nice hire there. You do realize NDSU finished the season ranked better than you

Ranked by who? Your scouts? DII? Nice hire there. You do realize NDSU finished the season ranked better than you
You bitches play FCS.

And ranked by Rivals, Scout, ESPN, 247 Sports but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Thats funny. 3 bil in the bank in nd. with 500 million in excess every year. hows hand**** and the gov doing? whats tuition at cu nowadays? du trumps boulder

sweety finally a friend. DII sucks. I live in Fargo. Banged 43 days at Vail and Abasin last year. NDSU was the division 1 football champion. Ranked higher than the Buffs. BCS is gay

sweety finally a friend. DII sucks. I live in Fargo. Banged 43 days at Vail and Abasin last year. NDSU was the division 1 football champion. Ranked higher than the Buffs. BCS is gay

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Apologize to BCS.

A FCS team will never be ranked higher than a BCS team.

You know we can't take you seriously at all. Sorry man. You still live in ND, and no one know or cares what division it's in. Stick around.

You might wanna go check the AP or Sagarin. I could list 25 BCS teams that NDSU could beat, CU is one of them. We would light you up. I will list them for you if you wish Geezuz, didnt USC crush you. Minnesota nearly beat them in Pasadena. NDSU blew out Minnesota in their house

I realize CU is a much better program. I do think we could beat you now. Burrito thanks. We are gonna roll CSU. Yall should come and tailgate cuz NDSU will have 10k there and 59k shots

I hadn't been following this thread but finally decided to read it because I couldn't figure out why there would be this much action on a Mister-to-CSU story.

I've got it now.

And I also agree with rockybison. Spot on.

The Big 12 should look to NDSU for expansion. If they don't, it's only because half the teams in the conference would get rolled by them and their egos couldn't handle it.

Back