What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU lands Mister Jones, transfer from Texas A&M

I hadn't been following this thread but finally decided to read it because I couldn't figure out why there would be this much action on a Mister-to-CSU story.

I've got it now.

And I also agree with rockybison. Spot on.

The Big 12 should look to NDSU for expansion. If they don't, it's only because half the teams in the conference would get rolled by them and their egos couldn't handle it.

Yeah, and what 5* player would want to play in Austin or Norman after a recruiting visit to Fargo.

fargo1_gallery__600x400.jpg

GrandForksND03102009-1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, guys. This RockyBison story he's selling sounds legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGYqPpwXgEI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Better video boards than Folsom. The Fargodome doubles as a tractor pull venue.

And the Bison players are forced to learn how to cook for themselves. Although losing to Youngstown State early in their 2011 campaign, they bounced back to beat Sam Houston State for the peewee league championships.

And, hey, why not admire the bison cheerleaders and other surprisingly hot talent.
4b2008ca-c92f-641f.jpg

4b2008ca-c93e-ad3d.jpg

4b2008ca-c94a-5cdf.jpg

4b2008ca-c954-9041.jpg

4b2008ca-c967-56fc.jpg

4b2008ca-c97a-66d6.jpg

4b2008ca-c989-d607.jpg

4b2008ca-c998-a09b.jpg

4b2008ca-c9a3-fea3.jpg

4b2008ca-c9b4-9a6a.jpg

4b2008ca-c9c8-e137.jpg

4b2008ca-c9d5-9cce.jpg

4b2008ca-c9e9-314f.jpg

4b2008ca-c9f5-407f.jpg

4b2008ca-ca00-7345.jpg

4b2008ca-ca09-1ce8.jpg

You might wanna go check the AP or Sagarin. I could list 25 BCS teams that NDSU could beat, CU is one of them. We would light you up. I will list them for you if you wish Geezuz, didnt USC crush you. Minnesota nearly beat them in Pasadena. NDSU blew out Minnesota in their house
So, using your logic ......

Colorado beat Arizona;
who beat Arizona State;
who beat USC;
who beat Colorado.

So, Colorado could beat Colorado ........... sweet!!! WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, you might want to retake Geography at NDSJC. USC plays in Los Angeles, not Pasadena.

That is a beautiful picture.

All I'm saying is that NDSU will hang 40 on CSU. The Buffs won't.

That's not all you're saying. You have said plenty more. And really, it doesn't ****ing matter who scores more between our teams in two separate games. So, whatever, pal.

This guy can't be for real. I lived in Fargo for 5 months. NDSU fans are passionate, but not stupid.

At this point, NDSU would beat CU. Look at our past (I'm really going to get beat now) I would like to put the 90 teams out there. 1988 I would take the Bison. Give Joe Mays a buzz and see what he thinks of the Bison program

Yeah, well I guess we'll never know. Because the closest NDSU will ever get to a game against CU will be when they play the goats in Ft. Fun.

This guy can't be for real. I lived in Fargo for 5 months. NDSU fans are passionate, but not stupid.

Their HC was a Fusker DC.

We're either dealing with a Fusker who supports NSDU because of that (like they support Ohio).

Or, we're dealing with a true NSDU guy in the aftermath of the Fuskerization of North Dakota.

Their HC was a Fusker DC.

We're either dealing with a Fusker who supports NSDU because of that (like they support Ohio).

Or, we're dealing with a true NSDU guy in the aftermath of the Fuskerization of North Dakota.

Not only is he a former Fusker DC, but he was the DC in charge of the pinkshirts when CU put up 62 points on them and dismantled their program. So yeah, the fusker runs deep in this one. Maybe it's craig bohl himself, trying in desperation to salvage some sense of pride after he got pantsed on national television.

At this point, NDSU would beat CU. Look at our past (I'm really going to get beat now) I would like to put the 90 teams out there. 1988 I would take the Bison. Give Joe Mays a buzz and see what he thinks of the Bison program

Joe Mays sucks. With any luck he'll be back in Fargo looking for work next year...

4b2008ca-ece3-d0da.jpg

I'm not a husker. Born a Bison boys. Craig Bohl brought us back. Close to what the Buffs went thru. Previous coach had a kid on the team. Dad is with the Bears, son not

4b2008ca-f868-14e9.jpg

The top fcs teams will beat the mid bcs teams. And they do it on the field, not in a computer.

In summary...
NDSU doesn't play Colorado, nor are both teams scheduled to play in the foreseeable future. So let's engage in smack on a Colorado board because ramnation.com is unreadable.

But...if they did play, NDSU would beat CU because of conjecture. And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Also CU won't put forty on CSU in an instate rivalry game during the only game CSU cares about, but NDSU will put 40 on CSewe in a game even CSU doesn't know exists. Fact! Thus NDSU is better than CU. And one time Appalachian State beat Michigan, so high level FCS schools should be taken seriously. Even when they don't schedule eachother.

And...Hahaha Toledo beat CU a few years ago. Plus, did you know North Dakota is getting rich with petro dollars and the ND state government isn't running up a deficit. This allows some Northern Dakotites to go skiing at Vail.

Nanny nanny boo boo. It sure is cold and lonely in Fargo. And the BCS is ghey.

That about covers it.

In summary...
NDSU doesn't play Colorado, nor are both teams scheduled to play in the foreseeable future. So let's engage in smack on a Colorado board because ramnation.com is unreadable.

But...if they did play, NDSU would beat CU because of conjecture. And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Also CU won't put forty on CSU in an instate rivalry game during the only game CSU cares about, but NDSU will put 40 on CSewe in a game even CSU doesn't know exists. Fact! Thus NDSU is better than CU. And one time Appalachian State beat Michigan, so high level FCS schools should be taken seriously. Even when they don't schedule eachother.

And...Hahaha Toledo beat CU a few years ago. Plus, did you know North Dakota is getting rich with petro dollars and the ND state government isn't running up a deficit. This allows some Northern Dakotites to go skiing at Vail.

Nanny nanny boo boo. It sure is cold and lonely in Fargo. And the BCS is ghey.

That about covers it.

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

I'm still confused as to why a NDSU fan is on a CU board.

Did we schedule them or something?

Honestly, until I read this thread, I had no idea what the NDSU mascot was, or that they even still played CFB....honestly, who cares? Tens of frozen NDSU fans desparately trying to shout their way to relevance...good luck.

BTW, is this the same guy who came up with the chubby chaser tourism ad?

Back