What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU to unveil new uniforms for 2012... and again in 2013

Or your sorry ass could post links to back your stupid ****ing claims.
Stupid claims? Which ones have been disproven or were false?

OH yeah, none. I posted the facts, and whether you want to believe them or not, thats up to you. In the end though, you should start using Google

Stupid claims? Which ones have been disproven or were false?

OH yeah, none. I posted the facts, and whether you want to believe them or not, thats up to you. In the end though, you should start using Google
Oh just the whole stadium thread. Opinions are NOT facts.

If you don't want to believe the findings then so be it. But you are attacking me as if I created the numbers, or made them up all myself.

Thats on you buddy

He's not your buddy guy!

[video=youtube;zuQK6t2Esng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng[/video]

If you don't want to believe the findings then so be it. But you are attacking me as if I created the numbers, or made them up all myself.

Thats on you buddy

I'll grant you, you didn't make the numbers up. ICON made the numbers up and you quoted them.

For what it is worth considering that CSU takes so much pride in it's agg programs you would think they would be able to recognize a steaming pile of manure. The ICOn feasibility report is basically that steaming pile. It is a document that was created with the intention of justifying a certain outcome no matter what had to be ignored or made up to get there.

I'll grant you, you didn't make the numbers up. ICON made the numbers up and you quoted them.

For what it is worth considering that CSU takes so much pride in it's agg programs you would think they would be able to recognize a steaming pile of manure. The ICOn feasibility report is basically that steaming pile. It is a document that was created with the intention of justifying a certain outcome no matter what had to be ignored or made up to get there.
It's manure because it isn't showing what you want? I assume you have done other counter feasibility reports to refute their findings then right?

Google? I don't understand why I have to post my source on EVERYTHING. You guys do realize you could find all of this information in 2 seconds on Google right?

Anyway, I guess it was 230k this year.
http://csuramclub.colostate.edu/auction.aspx

Wow. Impressive!

Stonewall Elementary School's garden "only" raised $48,000. That public elementary school only has 523 students with 111 families pitching in to save this program that Dallas ISD cut.

Colorado State's football auction raises almost five times more than this elementary school's garden. Congratulations.

Wow. Impressive!

Stonewall Elementary School's garden "only" raised $48,000. That public elementary school only has 523 students with 111 families pitching in to save this program that Dallas ISD cut.

Colorado State's football auction raises almost five times more than this elementary school's garden. Congratulations.
I assume CU made ~$5mil in a similar auction then right?

It's manure because it isn't showing what you want? I assume you have done other counter feasibility reports to refute their findings then right?

Nobody is paying me to come up with the counter report. Trust me, send the money my way and I will give you numbers and trends that will make your stadium idea look like a joke, and unlike ICON I will be telling the truth.

Nobody is paying me to come up with the counter report. Trust me, send the money my way and I will give you numbers and trends that will make your stadium idea look like a joke, and unlike ICON I will be telling the truth.
Oh yeah, definitely will do. Especially because you have worked on every other D-I stadium that has been built...oh wait thats ICON. You are definitely more qualified

I assume CU made ~$5mil in a similar auction then right?

Lets assume for one second that CSU has a bigger auction, bake sale and car wash to raise funds...does that make CSU a better school?

Colorado earns revenue the old fashion way. It sells tickets and people buy them.

Colorado's attendance is about 2.5 to 1 over Colorado's Second University, so we don't feel the need to compare dick sizes and auction proceeds with CSewe.

Scoreboard.

4b2008ca-ade4-e86d.jpg

And derp.

Thats on you buddy
I find it funny that you think you find their projected numbers feasible.

Back