What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU - torn

Sad Ram fan is sad.

frams.gif

This had to be a special Christmas present from a special aunt, right?

bunny-suit.jpg

image-2.jpg

I support this Ram Furrie's right to publically display his fetish.

Keep representing young man.

CSU will be guard oriented next year and actually might still be older than the Buffs!

THey get Dwight Smith (4th year junior) and Jesse Carr (6th senior) back from injuries. In addition, they return Jon Octeus and Berajano (two juniors), but they have zero front court. They won't dominant the boards at all next year with Hornung and Iverson. I expect Eustachy to recruit a ton fo JCs, but those guys are always unpredictable.

They won't compete for the MWC next year, but I think they can make the NIT.

Back