What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU vs. DU Observations

Quattro

Club Member
Club Member
BANNED
Biggest thing that jumps put for me is CSU does not look nearly as athletic as we are. They look slow and not very fluid. Not very impressed by Iverson either, actually I'm not at all so far. DU has been getting lots of open shots as well.

CSU actually has more people here than DU does, which is kind of sad. Repping my CU gear though.

Biggest thing that jumps put for me is CSU does not look nearly as athletic as we are. They look slow and not very fluid. Not very impressed by Iverson either, actually I'm not at all so far. DU has been getting lots of open shots as well.

CSU actually has more people here than DU does, which is kind of sad. Repping my CU gear though.

Did CSU always get it across the blue line in time? How were the refs on offsides call, eh?

Best thing about DU is they serve booze and great food at their Arena!

Did CSU always get it across the blue line in time? How were the refs on offsides call, eh?

Best thing about DU is they serve booze and great food at their Arena!

Magness is a great arena....for hockey. Last night it was dead except when CSU did something or there was a foul called on CSU. There was probably a 2:1 ratio in favor of CSU.

After watching that whole game, they are very unimpressive. They never really tried to drive or take advantage of mismatches. Hourning didn't look anything special and Iverson is just a big body. If we play defense like we have to start the season we won't have any issues with them.

Back