What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU - Weber State

Weber St hung with Wyoming. Transitivity doesn't work in CFB, but I'm thinking Wyo is going to be on par with CSU.

Ugh.

CSU better roll them in the 2nd half. If not, what does it say about how bad we are?

****, I was hoping CSU was really good. Looks to be the same old lammie team, their season is over after CU win or lose.

****, I was hoping CSU was really good. Looks to be the same old lammie team, their season is over after CU win or lose.

:doh: Every team is an NFL team when they play us, then the following week their true colors come out in order to let the world know how much we suck for losing to them.

Weber St hung with Wyoming. Transitivity doesn't work in CFB, but I'm thinking Wyo is going to be on par with CSU.

Ugh.

Even worse. The Kettles didn't really hang with Wyo. They put up a couple late scores to make that one look closer. And if WSU beats CSU, you could conclude Wyo is quite a bit better than CU.

But I'm still holding out hope it doesn't turn out that way on the field... :gobuffs:

I want the lambs to lose so that the Denver media just ignores college football in the area, and we don't have to hear them slurping lambie ****

Not that I buy into conspiracies but people keep mentioning that some of the players have given up on DH, in part because of him playing favorites. I look at Csewe struggling w/ Weber f-in state and I see Purdue (who sux) beat Toledo and we get spanked by both of them. It does make wonder if the coaching really is that shhitty (it is), these opponents really that good (there most certainly are not), we really dont have any talent (not true we do have some talent), we are very very young (somewhat) or perhaps there is something to that. Are the players giving up because they are unhappy with the staff?

Back