What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Week - Ramnation fun!

Thats total bullshits. You come get me next time something like that happens, and I promise you I will kick some asses.

Assholes better not let me catch them wasting full beers like that.
My exact thoughts. Sober kids in India would kill for beer.

Laughable, even their own administration is chastising them for not buying any tix to the game. What have they bought, 15K seats?

Nah.

This is important, and risky. You can't pull it out too early. After Pete Thomas is 12 for 15 for 30 yards and a pick, bust out this baby: "PISTOL PETE FOR HEISMAN." Include a pic of the cartoon character.

30 yards in that scenario would be a nice step forward for Thomas.

Here is a conversation I had with a csu fan on facebook. I posted the Denver post link on how many tickets remain for the game from csu fans, after a friend of his had been going off in a different post about how csu fans are better than cu fans because they stay for the entire game.

My first post
What were some of your friends saying about how CSwho has better fans than CU? LMAO! http://www.denverpost.com/collhttp://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_18889459#ixzz1XwDRokD9eges/ci_18889459#ixzz1XwDRokD9

His reply
I'm an avid Rams fan and I would not attend this event. Why? Because fans on both side of the contest have so degraded the contest with personal attacks and name calling ('CSWho') that it is simply no longer fun to attend. The casual fan - me - has mo interest in attending because the event us too venomous - and who has time for that?

My reply
The CSwho and smack talk is all in good fun. It's just the nature of all sports. Personally I like to get csu fans riled up, because it's easy to do. One of your peeps replied in your thread about how good CSU fans are because they stay for the whole game or something and that was my reasoning for this link. BTW, I seem to remember you taking pot shots at Boulder and CU too.

Here is a conversation I had with a csu fan on facebook. I posted the Denver post link on how many tickets remain for the game from csu fans, after a friend of his had been going off in a different post about how csu fans are better than cu fans because they stay for the entire game.

My first post
What were some of your friends saying about how CSwho has better fans than CU? LMAO! http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_18889459#ixzz1XwDRokD9

His reply
I'm an avid Rams fan and I would not attend this event. Why? Because fans on both side of the contest have so degraded the contest with personal attacks and name calling ('CSWho') that it is simply no longer fun to attend. The casual fan - me - has mo interest in attending because the event us too venomous - and who has time for that?

My reply
The CSwho and smack talk is all in good fun. It's just the nature of all sports. Personally I like to get csu fans riled up, because it's easy to do. One of your peeps replied in your thread about how good CSU fans are because they stay for the whole game or something and that was my reasoning for this link. BTW, I seem to remember you taking pot shots at Boulder and CU too.
CSWHO is just too much for him? :wow:

Honestly, Snow, explaining things to 'tini has always been futile. Instead of learning, he just posts lame excuses (see post below).

L

"sadly"?? WTF.
like they would be getting my money He asked if I would buy different shirts and I said yes.

My first post
What were some of your friends saying about how CSwho has better fans than CU? LMAO! http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_18889459#ixzz1XwDRokD9

His reply

My reply

He meant that CSU fans are better because they stay for the games that they actually attend. It's an important distinction.

Right, and you are gonna make multiple posts about visiting their boards and talking trash? And also post about where you could find a "**** X" shirt?
Problem with the shirts is that I have never seen a **** said school shirt but I know they make **** csu shirts.

Message boards, I've gone and tripled a couple other than Lambnation but I'm too lazy to create new accounts on different sites.

Problem with the shirts is that I have never seen a **** said school shirt but I know they make **** csu shirts.

polls_bummer_copy1_4957_43179_answer_3_xlarge.gif

I should have known that the modest progress that 'tini has made as a poster would evaporate during CSU week.

I can see where the CSU fans are coming from a little bit. Last year, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Back