What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Will Cover vs Alabama......

You gotta get to the line and snap the ball when there's a chance you fumbled. That was entirely avoidable. Grayson could have snapped that ball 10 seconds earlier and csu would potentially still have the ball.

Grayson is a below average QB.

That's much nicer than the things the Sheep fans say about him.

You are right though. It doesn't seem like he does anything well enough to say this is the guy. They have a back-up who has won games and has a better arm, have to wonder at what point of the season they are forced to make the switch.

I was thinking that mcelwain should have gone for it instead of kick the field goal. Thoughts? When you're facing the #1 team in the nation, you have to play a little bit ballsy when you're outmatched physically. IMO that's where the game started to change.

Greyson keeps moving the chains on little screen passes. I am stunned that Alabama's D haven't figured out how to take away the short pass.

The Tide D Line is not getting to the QB. CSU is holding their own in the trenches.

The Tide offense is very bland. This is not national championship play calling nor execution.

CSU'd D gets credit for stopping the same Bama running game that shredded A&M. Bama flat sucks on third down.

This will be a big moral victory for the Rammies.

Buffs score 38 on csu, Bama scores 31. Buffs>>>>Bama :nod:

That's really the only conclusion you can draw from that game. Since CU and Bama won't play, all you can do is look at the common opponents of these 2 undefeated teams.

CSU was only 1 or 2 plays away from winning that game.

CSU was only 238 plays away from winning 11 games last year. Bama slept walk and obviously aren't as good as last years team to this point. Bama's two starting wr's norwood and cooper didn't play and neither did their two starting corners and were never a threat to lose. Csu defense played a great game but let's not go crazy.

I watched quite a bit of this game -- only one observation: the stadium usually holds about 90K screaming fans, and tonight there were about 60K. Pretty embarrassing, really, since I couldn't tell if the fans were more disinterested than the 'bama team.

I watched quite a bit of this game -- only one observation: the stadium usually holds about 90K screaming fans, and tonight there were about 60K. Pretty embarrassing, really, since I couldn't tell if the fans were more disinterested than the 'bama team.

Ummm your numbers are flat out wrong. BDS holds 101,821 people. The reported attendance for the game was listed as being at 100% capacity. Some of the stands emptied out a bit in the 4th but BDS was not a empty stadium. Quiet, yes. Embarrassing showing, no.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2013-2014/uafb03.html

CSU was only 238 plays away from winning 11 games last year. Bama slept walk and obviously aren't as good as last years team to this point. Bama's two starting wr's norwood and cooper didn't play and neither did their two starting corners and were never a threat to lose. Csu defense played a great game but let's not go crazy.
Um, I think he was being sarcastic.

Man, you must be losing it Tini - Bama loking shakey, Michigan lucking out again. Are you a Duck fan now?

Yeah Alabama really is looking shaky with them going on the road and beating a top 10 team (also a revenge game) last week along with playing a ranked Ole Piss next week. I'm completely losing it.

Back