What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Will Cover vs Alabama......

Point stands. Quite a few empty seats in that stadium tonight, and not nearly the level of noise you usually hear. Crowd, cheer squads, team .... hell, even al quida was looking forward tonight.

Ummm your numbers are flat out wrong. BDS holds 101,821 people. The reported attendance for the game was listed as being at 100% capacity. Some of the stands emptied out a bit in the 4th but BDS was not a empty stadium. Quiet, yes. Embarrassing showing, no.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2013-2014/uafb03.html

Geez tini. Take a deep breath. You are defending bama and the attendance you only witnessed on TV. It is time for you to put on your big boy pants and pick a team.

Wearing bow ties to football games yet?

Hmm doesn't Virginia have one of the most stuck up alumni bases in the country? A quick google search revealed that a lot of UVA students wear collared shirts and ties to games...

Geez tini. Take a deep breath. You are defending bama and the attendance you only witnessed on TV. It is time for you to put on your big boy pants and pick a team.

Nope, just correcting a gross underestimation of attendance. I don't believe for a second that the game was 100% sold out, there were empty seats in some areas of the high parts of BDS but the attendance wasn't bad, the atmosphere was not usual though.

Hmm doesn't Virginia have one of the most stuck up alumni bases in the country? A quick google search revealed that a lot of UVA students wear collared shirts and ties to games...

The point went completely over your head. Bow ties are seen at every liberal arts school in the South at football games. I know you've never been below the Mason-Dixon line, let alone Alabama, so you'd be unfamiliar with that.

The fan bases in the $ec were still attending games in suit and tie, long after it went out of vogue in other parts of the country. fact.

The point went completely over your head. Bow ties are seen at every liberal arts school in the South at football games. I know you've never been below the Mason-Dixon line, let alone Alabama, so you'd be unfamiliar with that.

So what the hell is your point here? I go to CU, I wear my gold top every game. I'm well aware of Alabama fans and wearing bow ties at games, I however was not aware of it being a common thing around the South, you'll have to forgive me for not being acclimated to Southern culture.

There's CSU fans at this game??

I saw several hundred at a tailgate for CSU. More green then I expected but some of them could have been barners.

BUv7F6eCEAAnFUY.jpg:large

Point stands. Quite a few empty seats in that stadium tonight, and not nearly the level of noise you usually hear. Crowd, cheer squads, team .... hell, even al quida was looking forward tonight.

Alabama fans are not loud. Most of the empty seats were in the student section.

I watched quite a bit of this game -- only one observation: the stadium usually holds about 90K screaming fans, and tonight there were about 60K. Pretty embarrassing, really, since I couldn't tell if the fans were more disinterested than the 'bama team.

BDS holds 102K superfan.

I told my wife that this was the easiest money this season...Nick wasn't going to **** over his former staff on TV. He pulled some people and probbly played many backups for experience. He knew he couldn't lose. they sleptwalked to the win and made Jim look decent in a loss. All Saban cared about was getting out without any injuries IMO.

Impressed by CSU last night. They were prepared and inspired; night and day from the team we beat.

McCarron is not a first rounder or even a top ten QB at the FBS level. His passes were very reminiscent of Webb last year, nose up and rising at the receiver instead of on target.

I don't see the Bama D-line dominating Oregon or Stanford.

Okay bama chuckie, tell me two things. One, do you disagree with my observation that your team looked disinterested last night? And two, since you still want to drop by and visit occasionally, are you ever gonna learn how to use the multi-quote function?

LMFAO at Ramnation. They are acting like they won the game last night. Lots of circle jerking going on. Bama sleept walk though that game, didn't allow csu a TD and still won by 25 points.

Last edited:
LMFAO at Ramnation. They are acting like they won the game last night. Lots of circle jerking going on. Bama sleept walk though that game, didn't allow csu a TD and still won by 25 points.

It's comical how some are viewing this as a heroic effort by CSU when Bama couldn't have put forth a more lackluster effort.

It's comical how some are viewing this as a heroic effort by CSU when Bama couldn't have put forth a more lackluster effort.

It is worth noting the only game Bama's OL has looked competent in was against a bad A&M defense. You can't just explain that away with excuses.

I don't see an undefeated team in the SEC this season. Some really good teams, but all have fatal flaws.

Are you talking about in conference play or overall? Because if UGA beats LSU next week they are almost certain to go undefeated in conference play. Overall Bama has a very good shot at running the table in the regular season.

Are you talking about in conference play or overall? Because if UGA beats LSU next week they are almost certain to go undefeated in conference play. Overall Bama has a very good shot at running the table in the regular season.

Georgia is going to get smoked next week and Bama will drop a game somewhere.

Georgia is going to get smoked next week and Bama will drop a game somewhere.

LSU was rolling last night 21-0 but then that game was still in doubt late. Mettenberger has been very impressive and this game will feature arguably to the 2 best RB's in the SEC.

LSU was rolling last night 21-0 but then that game was still in doubt late. Mettenberger has been very impressive and this game will feature arguably to the 2 best RB's in the SEC.

I felt like LSU was in cruise control. Auburn was never a threat. Just not sold on Murray in big games.

I think Ole Miss gets a big upset over one of the top three West teams this year.

Okay bama chuckie, tell me two things. One, do you disagree with my observation that your team looked disinterested last night? And two, since you still want to drop by and visit occasionally, are you ever gonna learn how to use the multi-quote function?

Maybe spent from last week and looking forward to playing the black bears this week. Definitely not focused.

And no.

Back