What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU's Superbowl/NBA Finals Championship

Frankly I'd like to see CU play like it was our NBA Finals. This is a critical game to hold home court and scalp a crucial RPI win for the resume. CSU is good and is likely not going to put forth the poor, lifeless play that our own Buffs are guilty of far too often when we're on the road. Better snap out of it and bring it.

With the men's game being sold out, can't people just buy women's tickets and stay for the men's game?

It's not that hard to sit in the bathroom. If there's a will, there's a way. Plus, i'm sure they'll be admitting for the men's game before the women's game is over

Aren't you a student still? It doesn't exactly hit the wallet hard -- even for the brokest college student -- to get student basketball tickets

Game will be on PAC-12 network. Nothing like showing the mountain west how to create a network that has an HD feed.

Andre turns 21 today. He can celebrate when we win the NCAA tournament. :plot:

This game has been one of my favorites over the years. With a few exceptions it always seems to be a competitive game that goes down to the wire.

Let me make this clear - I have no interest in a good game. I want a curb stomping, mudholing blowout.

With the men's game being sold out, can't people just buy women's tickets and stay for the men's game?
According to the "Gameday Itinerary" I just received, "at the conclusion of the women's game, women's reserved seat patrons move to general admission seats for the men's game"

Tad was on 1023 about 5pm tonight. He was wound up. Very concerned about CSU being the best rebounding team in the country. Very concerned about Iverson down low. Regardless sounds like the team is gonna come out maybe a little too hyped up. Certainly won't be a lack of energy.

According to the "Gameday Itinerary" I just received, "at the conclusion of the women's game, women's reserved seat patrons move to general admission seats for the men's game"

Isnt the game sold out? This has the making for a epic attendance record tonight...

Some CSU fans were claiming that CU only gave them 100 tickets, and that CSU immediately sold out all of them. Truth or fiction?

Some CSU fans were claiming that CU only gave them 100 tickets, and that CSU immediately sold out all of them. Truth or fiction?
I don't even know if this is true or false, but in the spirit of the day I am going to call bull****.
Plus, CSU fans could have bought tickets through CU's ticket office. They weren't sold out till a week or so ago.

Back