What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ AFA 11/30 2pm Game Thread

Solid win on the road.

Guys like Hopkins/Thomas should get PT in garbage time like this imo

Too many CU fans logging in. The MWN hasn't ever seen this much traffic.

Probably. It got stuck buffering and has been very clunky since I re-loaded ever since the CU-UU football game ended.

81-57 FINAL

Solid win for the Buffs. Great defense today with good shooting to break down AFA's defense. Once our frontcourt came alive in the 2nd half, it was a runaway.

Took care of business in first road game. Good to see, but this was a bad AFA squad and CSU will provide a far tougher test.

Took care of business in first road game. Good to see, but this was a bad AFA squad and CSU will provide a far tougher test.

I agree, their two guards avila and octeus are pretty good, don't know much about their inside game.

I went down to the game today, it's tough to take too much away from these games b/c of the competition, but a few thoughts:

The starters played a lot of minutes for the first 35 minutes before sitting, it won't show in the box b/c of the garbage time but Tad is tightening the rotation. Talton and Hopkins get the most PT off the bench, followed by Thomas and Fletch. King was pretty much out of the main rotation.

The guys are starting to finally get the press, you can see them talking and actually know where on the court they are supposed to be. Wes is still a little lost on it, you could see Dinwiddie getting him in the right place a couple of times.

Tad got on Scott a couple of times about always taking it up with his left, one was blocked that wouldn't have been if he went up with his right and another he was fouled on which would have been an easy and 1 had he gone up with his right.

booker got off to a fantastic start then cooled off quickly, he missed quite a few shots in the first half and beginning of the second, but I only remember 1 shot being egregiously bad.

Air Force played zone the entire game, the first half the movement wasn't great but that was not the case in the second half. Great ball and player movement, best I've ever seen a Tad team play against a zone.

Wes showed a couple of solid post moves, Scott got great position deep in the post all game.

This game was almost too easy. I was hoping for a little more of a challenge from the zoomies. We will need to bring our best effort to beat CSU and KU. Well, maybe not our absolute best against CSU, but definitely KU. My hope was that these two games would sharpen us up a little.

Win against AFA poll results

AP poll week 4: Receiving votes (19) Rank #36
AP poll week 5: Receiving votes (17) Rank #37

Coaches Poll week 4: Receiving votes (13) Rank #34
Coaches Poll week 5: Receiving votes (8) Rank #37

Win against AFA was not viewed well in anyone's eyes.

Back