What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

Was planning on this as a road trip. I was going to let Ballage know how much we could use him this season.

I'll be there.

Perfect start time. Plenty of time for a round of golf before picking up some pre-game supplies.

We are going to get our **** pushed in, but I'll be so wasted I won't care.

Feel like this game will be a blowout either way.

Not sure ASU can match us score for score if the offense is clicking. Conversely, not sure we are a team built to stay in a low-scoring game (Wazzu game).

I was gonna chalk this up as a loss but after this Saturday I think all of the remaining games are winnable...Utah, ASU and USC in that order.

Big events this weekend. Buffs were finally clicking, got a boost of confidence, albeit at home. ASU thrashed at their home, after some surprise confidence-building wins. Both teams battling for a bowl. Have to favor ASU overall for the home edge, but prior-game momentum favors Buffs. Bottom line - it’s up for grabs and we need to grab it.

We're gonna WIN!

giphy.gif

Pretty sweet and I will be in attendance so should have a full day of "activities" in Scottsdale.

So you'll have a full day of 42 year old female real estate associates with boob jobs showing musty tract homes? Hoo Yah!!

Crazy how my outlook on this game has changed as the season wore in. At the beginning, I had this as an easy win. ASU was dog **** last year. Worst defense I’ve ever seen. As we struggled, they went out and beat UW. I then figured there was no way in a hell we can possibly beat this team. Then last week happened and I’m truly on the fence. Could go either way.

Hilton Scottsdale.
More importantly, where are you playing golf? My favorite course in the area is We-Ko-Pa, but there are a bunch of others that are fantastic as well. Have you ever played Quintero? It's not in Scottsdale, so it's a little bit of a drive, but well worth it.. Great track.

More importantly, where are you playing golf? My favorite course in the area is We-Ko-Pa, but there are a bunch of others that are fantastic as well. Have you ever played Quintero? It's not in Scottsdale, so it's a little bit of a drive, but well worth it.. Great track.
Troon on Friday, Walking Stick on Saturday.

america's stripper university is going down.

yuck yuck yuck

we can win this. Go Buffs

ASU Defense ranks 102nd in total defense (440/game), 98th in pass defense (253/game), 93rd in rush defense (187/game) and 94th in scoring defense (31 pts/game)

CU Offense ranks 54th in total offense (417/game), 56th in pass offense (245/game), 55th in rush offense (171/game), and 69th in scoring offense (28 pts/game)

Our offense should be able to have a day. Just don't turn the ball over or settle for FGs in the Redzone and I think CU rolls.

All season we've seen one side of the ball pretty much implode, except for the Cal game. If we can get average to good play out of both sides, I think we see a Cal type game. We just can't have one side completely take the night off, like most of the season. CU has not been good on the road and that is really want concerns me the most.

Back