What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wil Christian McCaffrey rush for more than 150 vs. CU?

• yes

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • no

Votes: 37 82.2%

• Total voters

Justin M Guerriero

Club Member
Club Member
First of all...#26 ranking. Wowwww of course. Missed the Top 25 by a smidgen but that's alright. Once we smash Stanford next weekend that'll be a non issue.

Of importance: Jimmie Gilbert entered this weekend tied for the nation in forced fumbles. He became just the fifth Buffalo to force five plus fumbles in a season. I loved what he said after the game: "when you play us, you're gonna get hit." The Buffs have forced a turnover in 20 consecutive games now. The number two team on that list? Alabama...

Chidobe Awuzie recorded a sack in the win, which puts him atop the all-time list in that respect for a CU defensive back.

Bryce Bobo's night was one to remember; that was his first 100-yard receiving game.

Sefo Liufau has an active streak of 123 pass attempts without a pick; it's the third time he's gone over 100 in his career. His current streak is the third-longest in school history.

Okay, final tidbit here: Mr. Phil Lindsay was the first Buffalo to rush for over 200 yards in Boulder since Marlon Barnes did against Iowa State in 1998. God am I happy for him. He brought the entire offensive line with him to the press conference. Every game they win, I find myself saying "wow, I've never seen such excitement and happiness at a post game press conference." Every week seems to outdo the last. And for the record, his 75-yard TD run came off of that draw play that I love to criticize. I guess I'll keep my thoughts to myself now...

Jay MacIntyre suffered a concussion late in the game yesterday. Coach Mac didn't have much info for the media but I'm expecting him to miss at least a week. Could very well be wrong, but I watched the hit and saw him down on the field...looked moderately serious at the minimum. Hope he's okay.

A few more quotes:

My favorite, from a very happy Phillip Lindsay (talking about Sefo): "He's the man. That man has been through a lot now. He's been through a lot of criticism, people loving him, people hating him. But at the end of the day, he gets up every time and leads his men down the field no matter what. I love Sefo, we've been through a lot but I just want him to know that."

Jeromy Irwin (on Lindsay's TD run, ASU's run defense): "ASU is know to blitz a lot. They are a great defense and they get a lot of sacks with a lot of negative yardage pays but there are those opportunities when you can up and they aren't gap sound. That was one of those opportunities when they brought a blitz. We were able to open it up and Phil just went. I mean I could have ran through that hole, that's how big it was."

Sefo on fan support: "It's a testament to your team because it's not just me who went out there and won the game.I can't block, I can't catch, I can't do everything. So it just shows the success of our team and how well we're doing."

Thought this was COOL. Lindsay brought the whole OL to his after game presser...sorry if already posted. It deserves to be again if so.

Cu3DVqPVYAAgKWo.jpg

Thought this was COOL. Lindsay brought the whole OL to his after game presser...sorry if already posted. It deserves to be again if so.

Cu3DVqPVYAAgKWo.jpg

This is a fun presser.

Alex Kelly on what it means to have Sefo back, "soft hands". LOL

In MacIntyre's presser, when coach was asked if he knew Lindsey shared the table with the O-Line: "I didn't know he was that smart."

This team and staff are having fun.

This is a fun presser.

Alex Kelly on what it means to have Sefo back, "soft hands". LOL

In MacIntyre's presser, when coach was asked if he knew Lindsey shared the table with the O-Line: "I didn't know he was that smart."

This team and staff are having fun.

Kelley is hilarious. I remember in a preseason interview with Mark Johnson he was asked about Drew Wilson's impact and his response was "we big up big weights, and put them down."

Back