What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"CU at _________" Photo contest ...

MontanaBuff

There is no entry fee for the contest - but there will be great prizes awarded, including:

:goldcup: Two 50-yard line tickets to a CU home game;

:silvercup: Autographed photos of Eric Bieniemy and Bill McCartney; a 1990 media guide autographed by a number of players on the 1990 national championship team; and

:bronzecup: First edition "CU at the Game" hats!

Photos of you and yours in CU gear can be:

1) Historical - "CU at the Orange Bowl"; "CU at the 1994 Michigan Game";
2) Locational - "CU at the Grand Canyon"; "CU at the Kentucky Derby"; or
3) Just for fun - "CU and the family tailgating in Lincoln"; "CU takes over our wedding"

Just pick out your favorites, and log onto: www.cuatthegame.com and submit your entries!

:gobuffs:

(P.S. If you want to post photo-shopped photos of "CU at Bin Laden's compound", feel free to do it here at AllBuffs, but those photos won't make it into the contest!).

Last edited:
i sit fifty yard line every game, for cheap. :smug:

kidding, hopefully i can scrounge up a good photo or two.

There is no entry fee for the contest - but there will be great prizes awarded.

:gobuffs:

(P.S. If you want to post photo-shopped photos of "CU at Bin Laden's compound", feel free to do it here at AllBuffs, but those photos won't make it into the contest!).

a6cd0a68-3f3f-6558.jpg

Man I can't find my CU retrofitted Buzz Lightyear halloween costume picture....

Classy thing to do.

Cabral had met with the Marching Band and asked them to play a heart beat cadence for them during the game. Then they acknowledged the band after the K-State game. We thought it was classy.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.jpg
    IMG_4776.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 17
Cabral had met with the Marching Band and asked them to play a heart beat cadence for them during the game. Then they acknowledged the band after the K-State game. We thought it was classy.

Good picture, but if you want credit for it, you'll have to post it on the website! :thumbsup:

OK, this is weird. There's no link on that site from my home computer. I see it at work, but not at home. Montana, just post the pic for me. Or don't. It's the pic of me in front of the pyramids. I don't have that pic on my work computer, and I'm not able to access the contest link from my home computer.

Props to the man who got thier pic with Mr. Ripkin! He is hands down my favorite baseball player ever! And how is he associated with CU?

OK, this is weird. There's no link on that site from my home computer. I see it at work, but not at home. Montana, just post the pic for me. Or don't. It's the pic of me in front of the pyramids. I don't have that pic on my work computer, and I'm not able to access the contest link from my home computer.

Done. CU in Giza has been posted!
Don't know why your home computer is discriminating against the photo contest!?!

In search of ...

Wasn't there a post here at AllBuffs by someone with a CU flag at the South Pole? :dance3:

We already have "CU at ..... " pictures from five continents ... North and South America; Europe; Asia; and Africa. We just need to get photos of Buffs in Austrailia and Antarctica, and we'll have the continents covered (not bad results in just three days! Thanks to all who have posted pictures so far!).

There are also pictures posted from 20 states - from Alaska to Florida; from New York to Hawai'i. Here's hoping we'll get all 50 states before we're done!

www.cuatthegame.com - Click on the "Enter the CU Photo Contest", and show your CU pride!!:gobuffs:

Back