What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Baylor

ladyblaise

Club Member
Club Member
Buffs -

Who is making it to the Baylor game on Saturday? It is time to REPRESENT! I have asked for official details from the DFW Buff Alumns, who are planning a caravan, and possibly a tailgate.

If you are going, SOUND OFF and let's coordinate!

It is a 6:05 pm kickoff.

I would really love to go, and it is Megan's weekend to be with her mom.......

Decisions, decisions, decisions......

Buffs -

Who is making it to the Baylor game on Saturday? It is time to REPRESENT! I have asked for official details from the DFW Buff Alumns, who are planning a caravan, and possibly a tailgate.

If you are going, SOUND OFF and let's coordinate!

:wave:

I'm in with father-in-law Skid.
A couple others from the watch party have tickets.
I think Chilli, too.

I'm in! I was there for our last loss in Waco (damn that was a long drive back to Houston), so I owe it to Buff Nation to right that wrong! GO BUFFS!

:wave:

I'm in with father-in-law Skid.
A couple others from the watch party have tickets.
I think Chilli, too.

does anyone require a buff taxi? i can guarantee that ubt will not be drinking, although i cannot guarantee the driving of those around us.

if we get enough, we were thinking of chipping in to rent a van.

EDIT: buff taxi for those originating in dfw, or willing to drive to dfw for the trip!

I'm in! I was there for our last loss in Waco (damn that was a long drive back to Houston), so I owe it to Buff Nation to right that wrong! GO BUFFS!

do you have your tix? we are contacting baylor tomorrow. m anyone who needs tix and wants to sit with ubt and i, PM me asap!

do you have your tix? we are contacting baylor tomorrow. m anyone who needs tix and wants to sit with ubt and i, PM me asap!

I called the CU ticket office but they said they didn't have any (that matches what I saw, or didn't see, on the CU ticket web site). I asked the guy at in the ticket office if they ever had Baylor tickets, and he didn't know. Anyway...he gave me the phone number for Baylor (800.BAYLORU) and I bought tix through them (but in the CU section).

I called the CU ticket office but they said they didn't have any (that matches what I saw, or didn't see, on the CU ticket web site). I asked the guy at in the ticket office if they ever had Baylor tickets, and he didn't know. Anyway...he gave me the phone number for Baylor (800.BAYLORU) and I bought tix through them (but in the CU section).

yep. we were gonna acquire ours through baylor. chilly decided he does not want to sit in the poopy seats that they give visitors. i agree with that sentiment.

therefore, we are going to try to net some tix in a better area, and be all kinds of loud and proud!

yep. we were gonna acquire ours through baylor. chilly decided he does not want to sit in the poopy seats that they give visitors. i agree with that sentiment.

therefore, we are going to try to net some tix in a better area, and be all kinds of loud and proud!

The whole stadium reminds me of a High School stadium. The visitor seats are near the goal line, but I think it's always best to be with all the other Buffs. Usually a pretty decent turn out of Texas Buffs. See you there. I'll be the one in black and gold!:thumbsup:

The whole stadium reminds me of a High School stadium. The visitor seats are near the goal line, but I think it's always best to be with all the other Buffs. Usually a pretty decent turn out of Texas Buffs. See you there. I'll be the one in black and gold!:thumbsup:

goal line = teh suxz. :smile2:

i like hanging with buff fans too, tho.

does anyone require a buff taxi? i can guarantee that ubt will not be drinking, although i cannot guarantee the driving of those around us.

if we get enough, we were thinking of chipping in to rent a van.

EDIT: buff taxi for those originating in dfw, or willing to drive to dfw for the trip!

at least it wont be as bad seeing baylor lose while sober as it was this past Saturday being sober.... :wink2:

update: no caravan from dfw, as many people have different plans on when they want to get in and leave (ranges from friday to sunday). buff taxi is running, compliments of ubt.

3:30 pregame meetup. place tba.

I will let you guys know by Tuesday what our plan is.

Chilly/LB

Just posted details of the pre-game party up in the Tailgate section. This came from our favorite DFW Alumni coordinator.

We're on! Uncle Dan's BBQ! 3:30 start! CU there!

Chilly/LB

Just posted details of the pre-game party up in the Tailgate section. This came from our favorite DFW Alumni coordinator.

We're on! Uncle Dan's BBQ! 3:30 start! CU there!

i have a count in to her for 6. that includes chilly.

spiffy and crowd - GET ON OVER TO UNCLE DAN'S!

Back