What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Cal Score Prediction Thread

Cal hasn't given up over 120 YPG yet this season. Even Arizona only ran for 107 yards, 3.6 YPA on them. Yikes. Arizona gained 220+ in their other 3 games this year.

Fair. And the number might be 125.

But when AZ throws the ball 74 times for 520 yds and scores 5 TD's in the air while trailing large against Cal..... Not much need for the run game.

Granted, we have not been consistent running the ball, but we still rank 4th in the conference in rushing despite that.

Tall order, we shall see what happens.

Pretty cool new touch to ESPN site. You can see replay of all the scoring plays. Yes Cal does have some offensive fire power.
Very explosive backs per the highlights.
Yeah...their backs are really good. They don't get as much press as they deserve, but fast and good out of the backfield.

Just no. We may not win, but we won't lose by 28.

Cal - 34
CU - 37

A big part of growing up is knowing how to say how you feel without trying to convince everyone else they are wrong and you are right. For instance, "I feel that we are improving, and while we may not win, I certainly think it is unlikely we lose by 28."

There. Your point made, with people skills. Besides, it's all opinions. We COULD lose by 28. Or win by 21. Nobody knows from week to week which CU team will show up for how many quarters of play.

That said, I think CU is playing down, or up to competition right now and think it is within 10 points, win or lose.

Do you miss them? Playing Colorado that is....

Nope! We have a dip****, more insufferable and ignorant football fan base now calling Nebraska "their" rival. Iowa! What a joke that is. Trying to force feed a rivalry.

But with that said, I would have liked to check in on one of the Allbuffs tailgates when NU and CU were playing every year. Maybe one of these days a pair of tickets can come my way during a Husker off week. Would be a great trip that could be. I do plan to be at the 2019 CU/NU game in Boulder. Maybe CU will be back to a respectable level by then enabling some quality trash talk.

As Nelson Spruce wrote on Hotel California, "you can check out but you can never leaf." He also said he was going for 150+ and 2 TDs suckas!

Buffs 30
Cal 24

Too bad they didn't get pissed....oh, you know.....sometime midway though the 4th quarter last week. Even like maybe with 2 minutes left? Or ten seconds?

Saving it for you sweetie... Oh, and don't think we're not watching CSU game film :rofl2:
Haha. Our 4th quarter against CSU makes Colorado look like Alabama compared to your 4th quarter against Arizona. I think they just scored again. MM knows how to watch film as well.

Back