What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU@Game CU At The Game: CUATG Site Upgrades

RSSBot

News Junkie

CU at the Game going mobile

Yes, it’s finally time.

A decade into the internet version of CU at the Game, the website is going to get an upgrade.

Much of the content will be the same throughout the year. During the season, there will be “Colorado Daily” and “Pac-12 Notes” updates throughout the week, with the “T.I.P.S.” preview coming on Wednesdays; “Friday Fast Facts” on Fridays; the game review and game essay coming after the Buffs take the field.

What will be different will be the presentation. The website will now be mobile friendly, meaning that you will be able view CU at the Game much more easily than before on your tablet, phone, ipad or other mobile device. Hopefully, this will make checking in with the website a much more enjoyable experience.

Of course, there has been a good reason why I haven’t had these improvements made much sooner.

Actually, it’s about seven thousand reasons.

My website handler has projected that it will cost about $7,000 to upgrade CU at the Game (there will also be new background photos, greater prominence for the daily poll, and more articles available on the front page of the website).

CU at the Game is, has been, and always will be, a free website. There is some advertising on the site, but those revenues cover the administrative costs. This bill will be coming out of my pocket.

Toward that end, I have set up a “Go Fund Me” campaign. You can access the website here.

I am looking to raise $3,500 with the “Go Fund Me“. I am willing to match, dollar-for-dollar, those dollars which are pledged.

Thank you for your interest in CU at the Game!

Go Buffs!

Stuart

—–

Stuart
Continue reading...

Back