What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-Boulder also looks to post wins at football concession lines

In response to the concession stand inefficiencies, the school ordered up 18 more points of sale for Saturday's Oregon State game, bringing the stadium total just above 100. They've also brought on 34 mobile vendors, known in the business as "hawkers."

"At Hawaii, we did not perform well off the field," George said in an interview Friday. "What it looked like to me was that the long lines didn't go well. And our goal is always to provide the best experience, with time that it takes people to get inside the gates, the quality of our food, what we're doing with our video board, our speaker system, our in-game promotions.

"All those things add to the fan experience."

Rome wasn't built in a day. Great to see that RG is focused so heavily where it matters, though. Job #1 was to do what he could from the AD side to help improve the football program with facilities and fan support. Job #2 was to drive revenue from football games with more premium seating options, better concessions and improved attendance through a much better game day experience. He's on point with this stuff. Very good AD so far in his tenure.

Can RG fix the daily camera mobile website. I read part of the article am it keeps going to the main page.

So can anyone comment on concessions?

Can RG fix the daily camera mobile website. I read part of the article am it keeps going to the main page.

So can anyone comment on concessions?

Not concessions but the beer garden in balch wasn't ridiculously packed like it was for ASU

I went to get a lemonade after half time. There was no line.

At the Hawaii game I waited about 10-15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not concessions but the beer garden in balch wasn't ridiculously packed like it was for ASU

I rarely read the BDC anymore because their mobile website is slow as hell, and their app is a joke because it either hangs or crashes every time I try to use it.

Back