What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs roster update

Keesy9

They have been updating the roster and added some of the freshman so far. Its interesting to see the differences in their heights from what they were listed as in HS and what they are listed as now.

My Observations:
Marcus Burton weights 260 and Sipili is 255
Ryan Deehan is 6'6"
Jon Major is 6'2"
Chance Blackman is 6'1"
All the 07 O-lineman gained 10-25 pounds in their redshirt year
Shaun Mohler goes by "Big Moe"

http://www.cubuffs.com/SportSelect....00&SORT_ORDER=1&Q_SEASON=2008&PRINTABLE_PAGE=

There may be something to this talk of the freshman 15.
Let's hope it's Pittman muscle and not Pabst beer gut.

I get the impression that any player showing up with a beer gut would spend the entire year moving sand around campus one wheelbarrow at a time.

This update has lists 11 of last years recruiting class (12 counting Mohler). I know Polk and Stewart have been in Boulder for a while. Where are the others?

They have been updating the roster and added some of the freshman so far. Its interesting to see the differences in their heights from what they were listed as in HS and what they are listed as now.

My Observations:
Marcus Burton weights 260 and Sipili is 255
Ryan Deehan is 6'6"
Jon Major is 6'2"
Chance Blackman is 6'1"
All the 07 O-lineman gained 10-25 pounds in their redshirt year
Shaun Mohler goes by "Big Moe"

http://www.cubuffs.com/SportSelect....00&SORT_ORDER=1&Q_SEASON=2008&PRINTABLE_PAGE=

Looks like Nate needs to put on a few more pounds at LT. I think he is going to be freaking sweet!

This update is not completely finished. I don't believe that they have updated the RB bios, which is why Scott, Polk and Stewart are not showing up yet. I love that so many of our O-Line is now at or above 300 lbs! Hypolite is up to 290. Miller has dropped to 305 which I think is only going to make him better. I don't think Nate Solder's Bio has been updated since spring ball (it still has him as the fourth tight end if you read it). I had read a little while back on Rivals that he was now in the 290 range. Pitt is definitely getting the job done. It looks like Tyler Hansen has grown a little too, 6-2/205, up from 6-1/185 during his senior year.

Scott is now on the roster. Polk, Stewart and MTM are now listed as well. Solder is up to 295!

So Rippy is a " A National Honor Society member in high school who has maintained a 3.2 grade average (he has taken several AP classes)." Yet there were rumors about him not qualifying?

Put Jon Major sucks at Halo. Cause he really does. Needs to get out of the gym and more time working at his Halo skillz.

Deehan is only 230? Hopefully he can add to that before the season begins. I think he has a legit shot to see alot of PT. Even if Geer plays this year.

Back