What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs (WBB): At 4-1 Wyoming, 7 pm

Re free throws, after tonight, I get the Buffs shooting ~73.8%, roughly the same as the guys (who are at 74.1%). As reference, the Nuggets (who had a bad road loss to the Cavs tonight) are shooting 70.5% from the line for the year.

Re free throws, after tonight, I get the Buffs shooting ~73.8%, roughly the same as the guys (who are at 74.1%). As reference, the Nuggets (who had a bad road loss to the Cavs tonight) are shooting 70.5% from the line for the year.

In college, anything about 69% is going to be better than the national average.

At least on the Men's side. I'd assume it's the same in the women's game.

I love wins but I hate nailbiters. I couldn't watch most of this one since the stream kept going into "buffering" stalls on my computer. Probably for the best as I would have been yelling at the monitor when the Buffs let that 10 point lead dribble away instead of building on it. They definitely showed their fight to hold on to this one.... that rebound and put back by BWil...awesome....making all but one of their free throws.....great! Go Buffs. Next game to win is over the Illini on Saturday at the Keg.

Seriously, how the hell did you guys see the game? Every time I tried to load the stream, I got the MWC logo and silence. Occasionally I'd get about 30 seconds of game play, but then back to the logo.

Seriously, how the hell did you guys see the game? Every time I tried to load the stream, I got the MWC logo and silence. Occasionally I'd get about 30 seconds of game play, but then back to the logo.

You did better than me. Once the 2nd half started, I was being told by the WYO site that there were no live events currently on. I followed as best I could with ESPN Gamecast play by play. But even that was about 5 game minutes behind the AB thread updates.

I had the same issues as Nik when using Chrome.
I switched to IE and things started working better, was able to watch the last 5 or so minutes.

Back