What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Cal

Well ill be damned, he's alive.

Alive and hungry again. Be a pal Luke and pick up an egg, cheese, bean and potato breakfast burrito for me. I'll get you one too and you can keep the extra for gas.

Grab both types of the red salsa too. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was told there would be bowls. :hippie:

There are tree huggers and sitters out there who protest violence against trees.

Never drink the water. Fish pee in it.

[thirty six forth quarter points]

We are going to drink your milkshake, bear. Aaaaargh. [insert Daniel day Lewis over emoting here]. Aaargh.

Sup Buffs? It's that time of the year again. Yep, the race to the bottom of the Pac is on. What say you Mountain Hippies? Can you win in Berkeley? I say, NOT!

Sup Buffs? It's that time of the year again. Yep, the race to the bottom of the Pac is on. What say you Mountain Hippies? Can you win in Berkeley? I say, NOT!

I say even when we lose we win. I'm going to drink your finest alcohol, enjoy the best that your dirty congested smelly home can offer and probably violate a couple of cal coeds and post pics. Aaaaaargh.

I say even when we lose we win. I'm going to drink your finest alcohol, enjoy the best that your dirty congested smelly home can offer and probably violate a couple of cal coeds and post pics. Aaaaaargh.

I thank you for supporting our local economy and suggest that you proceed at your own peril should you attempt to violate our women. Pic's though shall be happily viewed.

19 points in the last 3.5 minutes. What a choke job. That is Hawkins-esque. I sure wouldn't be on a board talking **** to the opposing fans after my fans took a **** like that. I would realize my team sucks and just get ready for the ass kicking ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 points in the last 3.5 minutes. What a choke job. That is Hawkins-esque. I sure wouldn't be on a board talking **** to the opposing fans after my fans took a **** like that. I would realize my team sucks and just get ready for the ass kicking ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quiet. Best their women are unsuspecting. Think about all those buff chil'lun procreated from fusker women. We win long term this way. Their kids will hate them.

I thank you for supporting our local economy and suggest that you proceed at your own peril should you attempt to violate our women. Pic's though shall be happily viewed.

There should be 5k-10k CU fans there. With at least half in committed relationships, I wouldn't imagine that we'd sleep with any more than 20k of your women (assuming some get passed around a bit). The great thing for you guys in all this is that they've purchased shaving supplies for the first time since the last time CU played there in order to pretty themselves up, so you Cal guys will get some seconds and leftovers with smooth legs and armpits. In this case, everyone wins.

a2u2ebub.jpg

They'll do so much ****ing, that they'll change the bloodline forever. So your denizens, my friend, will be part Buffplant.

Cal is playing really well this year, even if they did completely meltdown against AZ. I suspect we'll have to play our best game so far to beat Cal in Berzerkely.

Cal is playing really well this year, even if they did completely meltdown against AZ. I suspect we'll have to play our best game so far to beat Cal in Berzerkely.
little tough out there to play, lots of distractions. A lot of our starting players are from the area, should be lots of family on hand for the game. This will be a good game

little tough out there to play, lots of distractions. A lot of our starting players are from the area, should be lots of family on hand for the game. This will be a good game

I really hope our alumni and kids families show up and packs the stands this weekend. We need to show up and find a way to win this game on the road for any hope of making a bowl this year.

I really hope our alumni and kids families show up and packs the stands this weekend. We need to show up and find a way to win this game on the road for any hope of making a bowl this year.

will be interesting to see the turnout. Last time, the AD really promoted this road trip and it didn't end well for anybody in black and gold.

Back