What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Christmas Gift for a Nebraska Fan

BatBuff

Hi Buff Nation; I need your help. My girlfriend is a Nebraska alum (I know, don't give me too much of a hard time), and her family are big Fusker fans. What is a Christmas gift idea that I can get for her and/or her parents? Something like a 62-36 Christmas tree ornament would be perfect. Links and/or pictures would be appreciated.

Mods - feel free to move this thread if you need to.

The most useful thing for a Nebraska fan these days is a realization that their program is a dumpster fire. It’ll hurt in the short term, but they’ll be much happier a few years down the line when their team is getting curb stomped by Rutgers or Maryland.

Hi Buff Nation; I need your help. My girlfriend is a ****braska alum (I know, don't give me too much of a hard time), and her family are big ****er fans. What is a Christmas gift idea that I can get for her and/or her parents? Something like a 62-36 Christmas tree ornament would be perfect. Links and/or pictures would be appreciated.

Mods - feel free to move this thread if you need to.
You should give yourself the gift of a partner who attended The University of Colorado and break up with her and the nuhbrasskins.

You could give her a face ****ing like CU normally gives the Nubs.

Undecided if it's a good idea for the parents too.

You could get her an autographed copy of "Uncle Ken's Guide to Facehumping".

It comes with a $5 off coupon to Casa Bonita. (You don't have to share that it's closed).

get a tom osborne poster. add a small pic of lawrence phillip's obit. add a small photo of osborne voting us 4th in the coaches poll.

put it all in a nice frame. present it as a living history of the nebraska program.

Lipo Liposuction GIF by EvolutionMD

A trio of framed pictures. The first is just the number 2. The second is a picture of Las Vegas. The third is a picture of a person glancing. If they every figure it out, it’ll be one hell of a troll job.

Back