What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU/CSU not on DISH...

I'll say this about Comcast, not a single issue for me watching the PACN, Fox, or any other college football on their platform. Plus I've never experienced the horror stories that others have when speaking to their call center reps.

I just logged on to my account with Dish and they showed that I will be recieving the game live.

Is this just a regional deal?

I'll say this about Comcast, not a single issue for me watching the PACN, Fox, or any other college football on their platform. Plus I've never experienced the horror stories that others have when speaking to their call center reps.
Bolded for truf. For me, comcast chooses to not make the P12N available in my market. Thus the move to DISH.

I just logged on to my account with Dish and they showed that I will be recieving the game live.

Is this just a regional deal?

What region?

Basically, a couple billionaires fight over table scraps like dogs and the rest of us get **** on. What's new?

Last edited:
fuming. Implication is that it's no longer sufficient to make sure my provider carried the necessary channels, I now have to find some manner of determining if my provider will carry all content of the channels they claim to have.

I'm sure the fine print of my contract cover's their butts, but I feel robbed -- I signed on with DISH after carefully vetting the channel selection I'd get with my package, balancing that against costs and doing all this with knowledge of the networks contracted to carry the teams I follow.

If I don't get the games I want, almost no point in getting TV for me.

Scared me. We just switched to Uverse, so I double checked the guide as soon as I got home.

Got it. I'll be watching the Buffs skin the lammies next friday.

That want more money for all the football games they are carrying this year I believe.

Apple TV added "crackle" network recently. I never saw it before tonight and don't know anything about it, but during a commercial they said they were showing 2 P12 games on Thursday. I tried their web site, but it doesn't mention carrying sports or the P12 and I didn't see a schedule.

So it is possible for a provider and a network to reach an agreement?

This is one of the reasons I shy away from satellite providers. They seems to have these issues a lot. A few years ago it was AMC and TCMs. I remember walking dead or breaking bad fans being pissed.

Just checked and it has not updated on the guide but the website confirms that they have the rights. Next question, is there a HD fox sports 1 channel? All I get is 150 and it's not HD. F'ing Dish.

Just checked and it has not updated on the guide but the website confirms that they have the rights. Next question, is there a HD fox sports 1 channel? All I get is 150 and it's not HD. F'ing Dish.

Don't know what package you have. I get FS1 in HD.

Back