What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Home Tickets To All Games For Sale

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
As many here might recall, my father had a stroke April 12th. He is progressing well but is coming to the conclusion that he most likely won't be able to go to the games this year. He can walk with a cane but it's a slow go and his confidence is not there yet.

He wanted me to post here and see if people would be interested in two tickets to any of the home games and csu in Denver.
Folsom Field seats are in Section 215 - roughly 5 or 6 rows up and three seats into the row. He's looking to beak even if possible.
I know the csu seats are in the lower corner but underneath in event of rain/sun.

It would be nice if my dad progressed well enough in the next 2-3 months that he could go to at least one game in late October or November but I highly doubt it will happen.

Please respond here or e-mail me if interested. I will put peoples names on a list in order of responses it get.

ITB - I have to figure it out based on my travel, game times and babysitting access... but I'm definitely interested. I'll PM you with any games I know for sure that I'd want to see about buying your two.

Best wishes and karma to your dad. Hope to hear that he's going to be getting rowdy in the Folsom stands at one or more of those late season dates.

ITB - I have to figure it out based on my travel, game times and babysitting access... but I'm definitely interested. I'll PM you with any games I know for sure that I'd want to see about buying your two.

Best wishes and karma to your dad. Hope to hear that he's going to be getting rowdy in the Folsom stands at one or more of those late season dates.

you are first on the list -

ITB - I have to figure out my fall travel schedule too, but I might be interested in one game. I will probably figure things out in the next week or two - but don't wait for me to figure it out, sell any game for which you get firm interest.

T&P to your dad. I saw a family friend last month who had a stroke in January. After the first three weeks he made little to no progress for about 5 months, and then all at once he improved pretty dramatically. It can get better even if there's a long time of seemingly no progress.

Back