What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football -- it's Thursday

AlferdJasper

The soft deadline to find out who made it to campus.

Please let all the surprises be good ones.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204768139

1000 posts 2008 2009 bad manager bbhof class 2030 beer before bed ;) bowl
bragging rights brandon marshall broncos bull sh*t bw rules nerds colorado cu videos
damn darrell dbt's colon drunk evil bitch football forever frisky scientists good guy
helmet i blame china is coming this kickers kicking leprechan bodyguards mbb messiah
microsoft = the devil my better is better nuggets overshare poster walk-ons weekend
what's a taint? winterwispy woot worked for this dude. work sucks

The soft deadline to find out who made it to campus.

Please let all the surprises be good ones.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204768139

1000 posts 2008 2009 bad manager bbhof class 2030 beer before bed ;) bowl
bragging rights brandon marshall broncos bull sh*t bw rules nerds colorado cu videos
damn darrell dbt's colon drunk evil bitch football forever frisky scientists good guy
helmet i blame china is coming this kickers kicking leprechan bodyguards mbb messiah
microsoft = the devil my better is better nuggets overshare poster walk-ons weekend
what's a taint? winterwispy woot worked for this dude. work sucks

Um not sure, but I'm pretty sure its Wednesday.:wow::confused::lol::thumbsup:

I woke up and did the same thing though.:lol: Cheers.

But if you read the article at the link (this is its 3rd posting) you'd realize AJ was referring to the day Simmons is supposed to be on campus. If you're just trying to be funny.... keep practicing!

But if you read the article at the link (this is its 3rd posting) you'd realize AJ was referring to the day Simmons is supposed to be on campus. If you're just trying to be funny.... keep practicing!

I'm pretty sure the article still says Thursday morning, which is this morning as I type this not yesterday. I was merely poking fun as I made the same mistake most of the morning yesterday.

Wow tensions have sure been high on the site lately.

Back