What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU gets played by Jones

Let's face a little reality ladies and gents, CU isn't currently a destination job for the very best candidates. Simply put quality candidates are sitting out there and looking at CU as a nice place to live in a good conference with a promise of money coming in for facilities and a big conference payout helping the budget.

The down side is that you have a roster that is a joke with years of terrible recuiting. You aren't in a recruiting hotbed, you aren't the dominant sports entity in your state or even close, you have a smallish stadium that doesn't fill up and a negative media environment. You are coming into a team that set records for getting blasted last year, don't produce a winner and your career is dead ended.

You also know that other jobs without all these negatives come open every year. This year we had openings at Arky, Wisconsin, Tennessee, and by the time it is over a number of others that will all give a much stronger starting point.

We aren't driving this market, we are trying to steal someone. Anyone who would make the posters here happy is going to have other, likely better offers. That's something that Bohn can't change right now.

Rep for a reality check. Probably the best summation from an objective viewpoint and why we need to temper our expectations.

They're celebrating:
images

My take is Butcher liked CU, liked the money, Tenn offered 5 mill and the other high name coaches were taken...so his agent daya "4 mill is better than 2.7!" And then they figure out a way to try to have a reason to go back on thier word.

Screw Butcher and his agent. He never gave a Shyt about Cincy
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

And you know this for a fact because you are the mouse in Bohn's pocket??? Oh, that's right you said "...appears MB stood...." So, in essence you KNOW NOTHING!!! Yet , you spout off "like a HS girl," yourself! Classic projection by you.
I can vouch for Lefty here, it's true, he knows nothing.

An adage I remind myself concerning fan speculation across all teams: The less I know the more I'm sure of it.

My sources tell me that Butch had five dead hookers hiding in his food cart and Bohn found out about it and THAT's why things fell apart.

Back