What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Considering the culture at CU and the way they don't want to compromise on mission, maybe the path is to talk to KU and others about dropping football and forming a western Big East type conference. Soccer, Basketball, Lacrosse as the anchors for the 3 seasons. If we keep football, do it Villanova style and compete on the Ivy League level.

I literally meant to use literally.
And in any event, you were wrong.

I posted a month ago, that we needed to sign CP to some kind of lifetime deal - including being AD down the road. That would make us super desirable, and could factor into TV negotiations. As usual, I think I was right. I don't know this stuff, but if CU has a calculated "market share" and value of "X", then Colorado plus CP is maybe 2X.

And that's why I'm not stressin' too much these days, though Ive seen some scenarios in the 318 pages in which all the football games might not be on TV. And I realize that some of those were hypotheticals, and not Literally carved in stone.

which options were those?

Watch right from the beginning- talking about Marchand mentioning Colorado as possibly the first to jump.
Good, bad or indifferent, this is causing waves.

Where is that Photo of the Utah National Championship, or the Heisman, or anything?
Utah is a good program, but they have sadly no remembrance of actually powerful P5 programs.

The dude is 50 years old and it is the biggest offseason in Colorado history?
WTAF you stupid mother****er

which options were those?
I don't remember - pages ago there was some talk of fewer than all the games being broadcast weekly. The broadcasting group was some hypothetical amalgamation of several of the streaming services.

Why do you care?
Art Burn GIF by sibu

ESPN's pre-season Top 10 QBs. 4 of the top 6 from the Pac - but no Shedeur. I'm sure he will note that.

Shedeur gets no love from the college guys but the NFL guys love him. Reminds me of Josh Allen, the college guys were like, who? NFL guys were in love.

Shedeur gets no love from the college guys but the NFL guys love him. Reminds me of Josh Allen, the college guys were like, who? NFL guys were in love.

Best to not mention the name “Josh Allen” around here.

Back