What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"CU is the evil empire"

to be fair, I did get a go Colorado while wearing some buff equipment while in Egypt (at the base of Mt. Sinai to be exact)...

so maybe evil empire is appropriate in some ways :smile2:

to be fair, I did get a go Colorado while wearing some buff equipment while in Egypt (at the base of Mt. Sinai to be exact)...

so maybe evil empire is appropriate in some ways :smile2:
Egypt is the most illiterate country I have ever been to.

When the Rockies were playing the Diamondbacks in the NLCS a couple years ago a bunch of my buddies and I went to the game (in Phoenix). Before the game we were drinking at a bar down the street from Chase Field. Quite a few Rockies fans milling about. I'm sporting a Rox hat and a Ram This! t-shirt (for those of you that don't know, it sports a cartoon of a Buffalo, ummm, making sweet, angry love to a Ram - from behind). This asshat comes up to me all excited, interrupts whatever conversation we were having and blurts out "Oh man, did you go to CSU!!?" Guy has a gigantic smile on and his hand up in the air hoping for a high five. "No dude, its a picture of a Buffalo f****** a Ram, " as my friends erupt in laughter. He immediately slumped his shoulders and sulked off. Never seen a more dejected face in my entire life.

Racist? Ok, I admit I didn't take a vacation tour while in Egypt like you sheeple probably would . I was there for 6 mos in a different capacity, mostly off the beaten path.
With that being said, Egypt is the most illiterate country I have ever been to.
Is this the way you treat all newcomer fans?

Reactions: SCB
When the Rockies were playing the Diamondbacks in the NLCS a couple years ago a bunch of my buddies and I went to the game (in Phoenix). Before the game we were drinking at a bar down the street from Chase Field. Quite a few Rockies fans milling about. I'm sporting a Rox hat and a Ram This! t-shirt (for those of you that don't know, it sports a cartoon of a Buffalo, ummm, making sweet, angry love to a Ram - from behind). This asshat comes up to me all excited, interrupts whatever conversation we were having and blurts out "Oh man, did you go to CSU!!?" Guy has a gigantic smile on and his hand up in the air hoping for a high five. "No dude, its a picture of a Buffalo f****** a Ram, " as my friends erupt in laughter. He immediately slumped his shoulders and sulked off. Never seen a more dejected face in my entire life.

quality!

Racist? Ok, I admit I didn't take a vacation tour while in Egypt like you sheeple probably would . I was there for 6 mos in a different capacity, mostly off the beaten path.

us "sheeple" are ruthless. :rolleyes:

Try and stay on topic genius. This thread has zero to do with Egypt and their literacy or lack there of.

He was obviously in Egypt on some earth shattering mission, too hush hush to talk about, except on a rival fan message board where he can use it both to feebly attempt to impress us and to stroke the ego of his on-line persona. Lammies are so cute.

He was obviously in Egypt on some earth shattering mission, too hush hush to talk about, except on a rival fan message board where he can use it both to feebly attempt to impress us and to stroke the ego of his on-line persona. Lammies are so cute.

Like spreading swine flu.:cool:

ymssra.

Who are you? Buff fan, sheep fan, inbred? You trying to crack on Boulder Buff is your first mistake......

What if we made Nebraska its own country? Would Egypt still occupy that bottom spot, or would we have a new resident??:smile2:

I think nebraska over-takes that spot, besides,they have pyramids too, except their made out of cow dung and flies.

Back