What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Lacrosse Falls 20-13 At Jacksonville

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The University of Colorado lacrosse team faced an early test in just its second game of the inaugural season, falling to Jacksonville 20-13.

The Buffaloes started strong, taking a lead at 3-2 and forcing a tied game on four separate occasions, though 4-4 would be the last time the teams would sit in a draw. In the final 10 minutes of the first half, the Dolphins built on a 6-3 scoring run to take a 10-6 lead into the break. The Buffs would pull within four once more, with three straight goals cutting the JU lead to 15-11, though they could never slow the Jacksonville attack.

Splitting the games in their Florida road trip, the Buffs are now 1-1 in their young season. Jacksonville, who has received votes in both the IWLCA preseason and week 1 polls, improves to 1-2 after dropping its first matches to No. 3 Syracuse and No. 4 Florida.

Read more...

They are definitely gonna take some beatings this season but this game looks like a positive to me. JU, A team that is on the verge of being ranked and CU battled and was very competitive. A good sign!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

They are definitely gonna take some beatings this season but this game looks like a positive to me. JU, A team that is on the verge of being ranked and CU battled and was very competitive. A good sign!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I agree and I'm very excited to see what this program can do.

Back