What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU MBB Season Tix Now on Sale

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
No announcement on the official site, but they're available. Just picked up a pair of mid-court seats. MBB Season Tix

Volleyball & WBB are also up.

$255 is pretty cheap for the location...CU's basketball season ticket prices have got to be amongst the cheapest/best value when compared to other big conference schools, I would think...

$255 for 16 home dates works out to just under $16 per game to sit mid-court. I doubt any BCS conference program is offering a better deal.

Edit:

The other ticket levels are priced at $120, $85 and $60. Way cheap.

Last edited:
it's quite a value, but until the OOC home slate improves i'm still buying GA tickets for the games i want to go to. i'm not going to subsidize the talk and no walk position we've seen from the AD for the last decade in this regard. a steady diet of rpi 250+ teams, CSU, maybe a mid-major like Tulsa on the off year and nothing else....c'mon.

you can say we need the W's or whatever, but if we're less than .500 in conference the difference between 10-4 against the status quo OOC and 8-6 and actually playing someone is negligible and i could argue "playing someone" is better in the long run even if you lose.

Last edited:
I agree on the non-conference schedule. Ideally, I'd like to have one big name game at home and fill in the rest with at least regional matchups that bring a bit more interest. I'd much prefer seeing some teams like Norther Arizona, University of Denver, Northern Colorado, Air Force, Wyoming, Wichita State, etc. Plus, for recruiting, some of the lower tier California programs like Fresno State, San Jose State, Pepperdine, etc. (On this note, I think that San Francisco was a good game to have on the home schedule this year... it just shouldn't be one of the highlights of the home non-conference schedule.)

I'll probably re-up on my GA season tix. I don't mind sitting on the ends for the KU game. And I can move around to wherever I want just about every other game.

yeah, like valdezj, i've got used to moving around and spreading out coats and nachos and such over 2-3 seats so much i'd prolly get claustrophobic if i couldn't. :thumbsup:

a whole season in the same seats in a full gym, what would THAT be like?

like being locked in a closet, prolly. hehe. if only.

Last edited:
Back